It’s Quiz Time!
It’s been probably a while now that you have been reading our blog posts here. You have learned a lot about the SAP AI Business Services now. So now we want to challenge you and offer you the possibility to show us your knowledge!
We have prepared some fun questions – do you know the answers?
Show us and the whole community what you got! By achieving 80% or more correct answers, you will be one of the winners and we will feature you in one of our future blog posts!
You want to participate? Here are the rules:
- Make sure your SAP community profile is set public and you have inserted a photo.
- Follow the tag #SAPAIBusinessServices.
- Copy the questions from below and paste them in this prepared mail.
- Answer all of the questions below by putting an [x] if it’s correct,
or by leaving it blank [ ] if it’s false.
- Add your SAP Community profile link to your submission email.
- Click send to submit your answers!
- Submission deadline: September 1st 2021
- After having submitted your answers comment this post with “Submitted!” and optionally @-mention someone you want to compete against you!
- The winners will be announced in a blog post, which they will be tagged in. You will receive a notification about the tag , so make sure to not miss out, and turn on the notifications over here (SAP Community profile -> account & settings -> activate “Content I was mentioned in”)
So, now it’s only up to you – Do you know all the answers?
Put an [x] if it’s a right answer, or leave it blank [ ] if it’s wrong. If not stated otherwise, it’s only one correct answer. Attention, some questions have several correct answers, which all need to be ticked!
Copy the questions from below and paste them in this prepared e-mail template.
I – The SAP AI Business Services are…
- [ ] A portfolio of reusable AI microservices on the SAP Business Technology Platform
- [ ] A fiori-application available on the SAP Business Technology Platform
- [ ] A blueprint for building your own AI models on the SAP Business Technology Platform
- [ ] A set of consulting services for AI applications
II – The SAP AI Business Services solve a certain business problem with the capabilities of machine learning models that can be part of many different business processes.
- [ ] True
- [ ] False
III – Business Document Processing…
- [ ] Is one service of the SAP AI Business Services portfolio
- [ ] Is a service bundle consisting of: Document Information Extraction, Document Classification, Business Entity Recognition
- [ ] Is a portfolio similar to the SAP AI Business Services, but not using AI
IV – Document Information Extraction…
- [ ] Helps to manage your master data
- [ ] Classifies incoming service tickets
- [ ] Extracts named entities from emails
- [ ] Extracts line items from pdfs
V – Which service fits the best for Master Data Management?
- [ ] Document Information Extraction
- [ ] Data Attribute Recommendation
- [ ] Document Classification
- [ ] Business Entity Recognition
VI – SAP AI Business Services can be consumed… (2 correct options)
- [ ] With CPEA on SAP BTP
- [ ] On the SAP Store
- [ ] Only via existing on-premise ERP
- [ ] Bought as a CD ROM in the onsite store in Walldorf
VII – Combining several SAP AI Business Services…
- [ ] Doesn’t make sense as they do not fit together
- [ ] Is the best idea for automating whole processes
- [ ] Is only possible with the shared service framework
VIII – Automation of processes with SAP AI Business Services leads to…
- [ ] Less repetitive and more strategic tasks for employees
- [ ] Higher expenses for the same task, as the employee must correct a lot
- [ ] Slower answers to customers due to long processing times of the ML model
- [ ] Many errors occurring in the process
IX – In order to get started with the SAP AI Business Services…
- [ ] You need to have a Data Scientist in your team
- [ ] You need to request the use from the support team on SAP Community
- [ ] You can directly purchase the Business Services via SAP BTP and get started implementing it in your processes
X – An employee who is working in the accounts payable department, who needs to find the right general ledger account and which cost center is the most applicable for the incoming invoices without reference document, could use help of Service Ticket Intelligence which recommends the best matching general ledger and cost center options.
- [ ] True
- [ ] False
XI – Service Ticket Intelligence … (2 correct options)
- [ ] Classifies service tickets
- [ ] Recommends answers for the tickets based on historical data
- [ ] Answers automatically to customers issues, no need for human interaction
- [ ] Uses interaction data of the customer to generate the best solution
XII – Document Information Extraction… (3 correct options)
- [ ] Extracts header fields and line items
- [ ] Uses the OCR technology
- [ ] Can be used for invoices and payment advices
- [ ] Classifies service tickets
XIII – The Business Document Processing services… (2 correct options)
- [ ] Offers out-of-the-box automation
- [ ] Are only available integrated in SAP S/4HANA
- [ ] Are focused on improving the efficiency of employees
XIV – Which features are part of Service Ticket Intelligence? (3 correct options)
- [ ] Ticket Classification
- [ ] Ticket Routing
- [ ] Similar Ticket Recommendation
- [ ] Time to Completion Estimation
- [ ] Priority Detection
XV – What are the benefits of Document Classification? (3 correct options)
- [ ] Faster processing of invoices only.
- [ ] Easier extraction of information from documents.
- [ ] Reduction in manual work.
- [ ] Higher efficiency of employees and possibility to enable teams to focus on strategic tasks.
- [ ] Faster processing of documents with fewer errors.
XVI – Which benefits does Business Entity Recognition bring to Shared Service Center automation?
- [ ] It answers incoming requests without human interaction.
- [ ] It automatically detects named entities to help service center agents process incoming requests faster.
- [ ] It detects emails with attachments and extracts information from these attachments.
- [ ] It automatically routes incoming requests to the correct processor.
XVII – Which of the following problems can be simplified and automated with the help of Business Entity Recognition?
- [ ] Companies receive a significant amount of customer inquiries that need to be classified.
- [ ] Companies have too much data and cannot distinguish between data that is valuable and data that is not.
- [ ] People receive a significant number of emails every day from which they have to understand and extract the important details.
- [ ] People receive many documents attached to emails from which information needs to be extracted for further processing.
Are you ready? Steady? GO!
(*) Terms and Conditions
- Challenge definition
- Prize draw entry period details
- Eligibility Criteria
- Contest Rules
- Selection and Notification of Winner
- Consent and Release
- Personal information and privacy
1. Challenge definition
The SAP AI Business Services Quiz Challenge is an online quiz challenge taking place in SAP Community (community.sap.com) where the announcement of the quiz as well as the winner selection is being published as a blog post in SAP Community. Valid submissions need to be sent via e-mail as described in this announcement where every interested individual SAP Community member can participate in answering the given multiple-choice questions. The multiple-choice questions either have several answer possibilities or they are true-or-false questions. Some of these questions can have several right answers – when this is the case, this is also indicated in the question. Participation in the Challenge is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter of this challenge is the SAP AI Business Services product management team.
2. Prize draw entry period details
Eligible individuals may participate in the SAP AI Business Services Quiz Challenge from July, 19th 2021 to September, 1st 2021 at 12:00 PM Central European Time.
3. Eligibility Criteria
Entrants must (i) be eighteen (18) years or older; (ii) be a registered and active member of the SAP Community (community.sap.com) (iii) you are prohibited from participating in this Challenge if you are located in a country embargoed by the United States or if you are on the U.S. treasury department’s list of specially designated nationals. (iv) SAP reserves the right to verify eligibility and to adjudicate on any dispute at any time. The Challenge is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and is void where prohibited. Participants in the Challenge agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor.
4. Contest Rules – submission requirements
Quiz answers must:
- be submitted by an individual authentic account
- be submitted via email (click here for template, copy paste the questions from this blog)
5. Selection and Notification of Winner
One can win this challenge by achieving more than 80% right answers of the quiz challenge. Winners will be featured and linked in one future blogpost.
6. Consent and Release
Promoter is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Prize Draw or in the announcement of prize or for any suspension of the Prize Draw or inability to implement the Prize Draw or award the prize as contemplated herein due to any event beyond its control, including delays or interruptions caused by acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, utility outages, acts of terrorism or any national, federal, territorial or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or regulator. This Prize Draw shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of Germany without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Prize Draw, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any claims, judgments and/or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs associated with entering this prize draw. Participant hereby waives any rights or claims to legal fees, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of participant, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise.
7. Personal information and privacy
By participating in the Challenge, Participant consents to the collection, use and disclosure of Participant’s personal information as described at https://www.sap.com/corporate/en/legal/terms-of-use.html?view=PP.
Explore: SAP Community Page for SAP AI Business Services