SAP Emarsys Summer Release 2021 is Live!
I am happy to announce that the Emarsys Summer release is now live!
There are too many features to go into much detail here, so I will only list a few of the highlights below. To get a detailed tour around the new functionality, I recommend that you watch one of these two on-demand webinars we have prepared:
Our goal in this release was to give More Power to the Marketer. We’ve done that by focusing on three main themes.
1. Accelerate time to value
We’ve made a lot of your daily tasks faster and more efficient, allowing you to get your campaigns out with even less effort.
- Updates to the Automation Center include custom names and comments on nodes for better collaboration, and bulk actions on entire program paths.
- More flexibility in the combined segment editor to move and group segments and contact lists.
- Apply email template updates in the VCE directly to all email campaigns created from that template.
- 6 new Tactics, including Low in stock and two new Loyalty Tactics.
2. True 1:1 Omnichannel Personalization
Cut through the noise by giving your customers exactly the right message for each individual.
- Create flexible product recommendations using product catalog fields as standalone tokens.
- Product catalog updates can trigger low in stock notifications to interested customers.
- Improved multilanguage support for single campaigns in automated programs.
- Trigger app events in your mobile messaging inbox.
- Improved usability in In-app messaging around timeframe settings, JSON editing and segmentation.
- A new Loyalty referral program.
3. Measurable business outcomes
There’s not much point in doing it if you can’t measure it.
- SMS is included in the omnichannel revenue reports.
- The Strategic Dashboard has become more streamlined for easier trend identification.
- Value measurement is now available on demand.
That’s it for now, make sure to Follow our tags to stay up to date. Full details can be found in our product documentation.