We have updated all the Architecture Leading Practices with 1H 2021 content. You can access the ALPs by visiting the SuccessFactors Customer Community–Resources–Architecture Leading Practices page. Here’s the direct link to Architecture Leading Practices Page in Customer Community.
Partners can also access these assets in Partner Edge : Link
Few highlights :
- Report Story should be the go forward tool of choice for Operational reporting. Report Story is delivered as part of SAP SuccessFactors foundation at no additional cost to the customer, leveraging SAP Analytics Cloud technology for visualizations. You can get more details in the ALP- Analytics Strategy
- SAP Work Zone for HR is the new solution that provides the new Digital Workplace Experience and will replace JAM as the standalone collaboration space.
- The term ‘Onboarding’ refers to the newer Onboarding 2.0 module, while Onboarding 1.0 refers to the old module.
- In mid-January 2021, the SAP Cloud Platform brand was officially retired to support SAP’s One Platform strategy.
- SAP Cloud Platform Service is now known as SAP BTP (Business Technology Platform) Service. Refer to ALP- Integration Strategy for more details
- SAP BTP is not a 1:1 replacement of SAP Cloud Platform. SAP Cloud Platform makes up only the application development and integration pillar of SAP BTP. On the product level, the SAP Cloud Platform services are organized into two suites, renamed to:
- SAP Integration Suite (SIS)
- SAP Extension Suite
- Center of Capability (CofC) is now enabled with 1H 2021 release. You can get more details in the ALP- Identify and Grow.
- Lastly, there’s a lot of new and important information in the ALP-Instance Strategy, including the new instance management tool – configuration center.
Our team is working to publish 5 more New ALPs soon. Please check the ALP page in Customer Community by mid-Aug. The new ALPs are :
- ALP for Global Template Definition
- SAP Work Zone for HR : Architecture Strategy
- SuccessFactors & Fieldglass : Architecture Strategy
- ALP for Employee Identifiers
- ALP for Cutover Strategy
For any questions on these ALPs, please reach out to the HXM Solution Architecture Community Leads : Rinky Karthik, Remko Ramakers and Sameer Aimandi.