Our Top tips on How to Manage your Notifications on the SAP ONE Support Launchpad!
This blogpost will compile our top tips to help you easily set up your e-mail, SMS, and and/or direct SAP ONE Support Launchpad notifications to ensure that your SAP ONE Support Launchpad experience is as smooth and effective as possible to best suit your requirements.
source: SAP brand
The SAP Manage Notifications center in the SAP ONE Support Launchpad allows you to sign up for several types of notifications. You can choose how you want to receive the notifications: directly via the Launchpad Notification Area, by E-mail, or by SMS.
Please find below some examples of what areas you can get notifications for:
- Guided Worklist application – Tasks can be assigned to colleagues, who then receive a notification.
- Incidents – If you report an incident for one of your SAP products, you get notified if the incident status changes or if the incident requires your attention.
- License Keys (see KBA 2795116)
- Manage Service Partner User application – Customers can grant a partner’s S-user special authorizations. These S-users will be informed through notifications. The customer is informed once the partner accepts the invitation.
- My SAP Notes & KBAs (click the customize in-app icon next to this for favourites or filters you have created in the My SAP Notes & KBAs application) – If an SAP Note or Knowledge Base Article (KBA) that you had marked as favourites gets changed, you will be informed.
- SAP Router Certificate - The person who issued the SAP Router Certificate that has this setting turned on, will be notified 30 days prior to the expiration date of each existing SAP Router certificate accordingly to your notification setup.
- Service Partner User Cockpit
- System News - used to channel information to you about the status of a launchpad application.
- Cloud System Notification Subscriptions
Important: To ensure that you receive the notifications, make sure that your most up to date e-mail address and/or mobile number are entered in your User Profile.
1.Logon the SAP ONE Support Launchpad
2.Go to the Manage Notifications area by clicking the ‘bullhorn’ icon on the top right and click Manage (or use direct URL: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notification/manage
3.From the list of applications, you can select how you want to be notified by setting the toggle to ON/OFF; Launchpad, E-mail, SMS (Note: this picture does not show the entire list that is available.)
In the Launchpad Notification Area, you can display the notifications by Latest, By App, or By Priority. You can delete all the notifications by clicking ‘Clear’.
KBA 1292299 - How to get notified when support incidents are updated by SAP – SAP ONE Support Launchpad
KBA 2098967 - What triggers notifications for a support incident? – ONE Support Launchpad
KBA 2468675– How to configure notification for New or Changed SAP Notes or SAP Knowledge Base Articles [VIDEO]
Thanks for reading!
We hope you found this useful. Please note that the Customer Interaction Center is always happy to guide you on any of the mentioned processes and assist you with any queries you may have.
If you have any questions, please post in the Q&A (Question & Answer) section here: All Questions in Customer Experience | SAP Community and All Questions in Support Services | SAP Community
Read more #Customer Interaction Centre blog-posts Here!
Informative Blog 🙂