Welcome to the SAP Learning Hub Newsletter – July 2021
Welcome to the July update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub. Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your Inbox.
SAP Marketing Cloud 2002 E-Learning Course
– For subscribers of the edition for customer experience, professional edition, and partner edition of SAP Learning Hub.
We are happy to announce the new release of SAP Marketing Cloud key features and extensibility 2002 e-learning course (C4H26e). In this course, you’ll understand the underlying technical concepts in the SAP Marketing Cloud solution and how it supports different marketing processes. Also, you’ll learn how to enhance the standard features of the solution by leveraging various extensibility applications. Click here and check out our newly released e-learning course.
Certification for SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement
We are pleased to announce a new certification path for the SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement solution. The SAP Certified Technology Associate for SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement Implementation certification is the perfect way to demonstrate your knowledge and experience for successful engagements. SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement helps deliver predictable, profitable growth by enabling marketing teams to build and maintain engagement with customers through a series of easy to use tools.
We have put together a set of learning resources in the SAP Community. Start by learning about SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement, and complete your SAP Learning Journey before completing your certification exam.
SAP Learning Hub and SAP Learning System Access Sessions
SAP Learning Hub offers learner enablement sessions to help you get familiar with using SAP Learning Hub and SAP Learning System Access. Every session runs for approximately 45 minutes, and you can find the upcoming sessions and available languages by choosing your time zone here. Check out the offerings this month:
- SAP Learning Hub Enablement: July 13, 10:00 a.m. (CET) (English language)
- SAP Learning Hub Enablement: July 22, 10:00 a.m. (EST) (Spanish language)
- SAP Learning Hub Enablement: July 22, 11:30 a.m. (IST) (Chinese language)
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2108 Early Release Series
– For subscribers of professional edition, partner edition, enhanced student edition, and solution editions of SAP Learning Hub.
The SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2108 early release series provides you with highlights and a special insider’s preview into the SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2108 release. Out of 16 compelling sessions, you can pick the ones most relevant to you and discover the most exciting innovations within the release, such as sourcing, finance, service, technology topics, and many more. The series will take place from July 19-23 and you can register here.
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Here is a selection of our upcoming sessions:
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, partner edition, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, edition for procurement and networks, edition for finance, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, and academic edition):
- Live session on RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud – customer organizational readiness (North America time friendly): July 19, 09:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m. (EST)
Customer Experience Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, partner edition, enhanced student edition, edition for customer experience, and academic edition):
- Live session on SAP Customer Identity and Access Management for B2B essentials (Europe time friendly): July 29, 02:30 p.m.–05:00 p.m. (CET)
SAP Finance Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, partner edition, enhanced student edition, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, edition for finance, and academic edition):
- Live session on central finance – SAP Master Data Governance solution overview, use cases for central finance (Europe time friendly): July 29, 03:00 p.m.–05:00 p.m. (CET)
You can find the entire live session resources for July in the content catalog. Please always refer to the “08 Live Sessions” tab and take a look at the most up-to-date dates and topics. The links are accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub.
In-Depth with SAP S/4HANA Replays Available
– For subscribers of the professional edition, partner edition, and edition for SAP Enterprise Support of SAP Learning Hub.
In June, the new enablement series “In-Depth with SAP S/4HANA” took place. This series covers the need for deep-dive knowledge transfer for SAP S/4HANA topics not related to a specific release and address cloud as well as on-premise topics. The replays are now available and can be accessed here.
New Courses in SAP Learning System Access
We recently added these courses to the SAP Learning System Access portal:
- Consolidation of Investments with SAP S/4HANA Finance for Group Reporting (S4F96*)
- Labor Management in SAP EWM (EWM125*)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Onboarding Fundamentals (S4C01*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud: Predictive Functions (SACPR1*)
- Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Manufacturing (S4200*)
- Reporting for Finance in SAP S/4HANA (S4F07*)
- Introduction to SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC01*)
Learners can access the entire catalog here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.
*Links accessible for SAP Learning Hub subscribers