Technical Webinar: How apiphani delivers a superior end-user experience for SAP applications
Businesses and government agencies depend on Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to provide reliable and secure SAP services. For MSPs to meet customer expectations for rapid time-to-market and around-the-clock service availability, they need to build and maintain a flexible and resilient infrastructure where the OS, database and applications are well-integrated. They also need the tools and skills to maintain that infrastructure efficiently.
- Developed its auditable solution architecture
- Defined security best practices for managing privileged access to the operation system
- Seamlessly manage the application lifecycle including all patches and upgrades
- Leverage SUSE training to manage domain expertise and ensure engineers can effectively resolve issues
- Match revenue to costs, allowing them to scale the infrastructure to meet customer demand
Any company or organization who is implementing and managing mission-critical applications can benefit from the detailed information presented in this technical webinar.
Click here to register for this live webinar on Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 11 a.m. U.S. Eastern Daylight Time / 17:00 Central Europe Time, and feel free to invite your colleagues as well. The webinar is scheduled for 30 minutes, plus about 10 minutes for Q&A. If this time isn’t free on your schedule, you should still register so that you’ll be notified of how to listen to the replay.
As always, feel free to follow me on Twitter @MichaelDTabron.