SAP Cloud ALM Drives Your SAP S/4HANA Cloud Success
This blog highlights how SAP Cloud ALM delivers proven value to SAP S/4HANA Cloud customers by managing the solution end-to-end, from implementation to operations and continuous improvement. SAP Cloud ALM maximizes your SAP S/4HANA Cloud investments.
SAP Cloud ALM:
- Provides a comprehensive implementation working environment leveraging SAP Activate best-practice business content so you can focus only on tasks that are part of your project scope.
- Supplies operational monitoring capabilities for business processes, integrations, users, and applications that can alert you when thresholds are exceeded.
- Enables your organization to access a powerful public cloud application lifecycle management solution at no additional cost.
- Leverages a standardized methodology for overall SAP Partner project delivery as part of your journey to RISE with SAP and SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
As part of SAP’s commitment to our cloud customers, SAP Cloud ALM is included with SAP Enterprise Support, cloud edition as well as RISE with SAP.
Is your SAP S/4HANA Cloud solution integrated with other SAP cloud services (such as SAP SuccessFactors) or with on-premise solutions? SAP Cloud ALM serves as your ‘single source of truth’ with centralized application lifecycle management. Find out more on the Supported Solutions page.
Best of all, SAP Cloud ALM is a cloud service and continuously improved with new features described in the Product Roadmap.
What SAP stakeholders have to say: Watch the videos!
SAP stakeholders have also shared their thoughts and guidance about the value of SAP Cloud ALM for SAP S/4HANA Cloud customers. Find all video statements on the landing page.
(click the picture to open the SAP Cloud ALM for SAP S/4HANA Cloud site)
What our customers have to say
SAP Customers have demonstrated how SAP Cloud ALM delivers essential capabilities and product coverage that have contributed to their success:
(click the images to open customer quotes)
Increase your knowledge
Quickly enhance your knowledge and professional skills by taking advantage of these openSAP courses:
And follow these links to learn more about SAP Cloud ALM for SAP S/4HANA Cloud:
- SAP Cloud ALM for SAP S/4HANA Cloud site
- SAP Cloud ALM Home Page
- Public Demo Tenant
- Operations Services
- SAP ALM Community
Reach out to us
As thought leaders for SAP Cloud ALM, we’re here to help! Whether your solution is cloud, hybrid, or on-premise, feel free to include your comments below or contact us at email@example.com with any questions, concerns, or requests for advice.
Thanks for visiting this blog and for your partnership in making your experience and business outcome a world-class success!