SAP MaxAttention Innovation Workshop “Innovations for Intelligent Finance”, July 27-28, 2021
Dear Valued Customer,
On July 27th/28th 2021 we organized an SAP MaxAttention Innovation Workshop focused on “Innovations for Intelligent Finance”. We wanted to provide an overview of different products which can enhance your core financial processes and few specific solutions which enable new opportunities for your business.
On day #1 we focused on the following topics, related to financial accounting, and improved closing:
- Joachim Mette, SAP chief expert controller, presented the main highlights of SAP’s Global Finance & Administration (GFA) transformation journey
- Embark on new Profitability Analysis with the support of the new SAP Profitability and Performance Management (PaPM) offering
- Benefit of new S4/HANA functionalities to improve your margins calculations, your cost allocations leveraging the new Predictive Accounting, Universal Allocation, and Margin Analysis from S4/HANA latest versions
- Improve and accelerate your closing through the implementation of the new SAP InterCompany Matching and Reconciliation (ICMR)
- Report accurately and efficiently your group results by leveraging the new S4/HANA Group Reporting
The focus on day #2 was on the following topics:
- Sridhar Srikrishna and David Branstner, program lead of Next Generation Billing and Collections Project @SAP, presented why SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management (BRIM) became key building blocks in our volume readiness and foundation for strategical business models
- Adapt your business models to new invoicing models and techniques using SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management
- Reduce manual effort on your bank reconciliation with machine learning leveraging the SAP Cash Application
- Dive into your financial data, analyze the quality of your current data set and identify solution to resolution of inconsistencies with the help of our SAP Financial Data Quality dashboard
In case you are interested in collaborating with us or would like to get more details of products presented in this Finance Innovation Workshop, you can contact your SAP Technical Quality Manager or us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all the presenters that contributed to the success of the event. Please note that a wrap up blog will be published shortly on this page.
Feel free to share your feedback and thoughts in the comment section below.