Top 3 #IndustryCloud Content from Last Week – Week 25
Here are the three Industry Cloud Content (Articles/ News Items) from last week.
Cloud for industry and energy: 5 main use cases
Excerpt : Modern clouds provide a number of benefits:
- They accelerate the development of specialized applications and systems for collecting and analyzing production data.
- They provide fast and easy access to computing power and scaling virtual infrastructure.
- They monitor production processes in real time and controlling their efficiency.
- They ensure the stable and safe operation of enterprises during peak loads or unplanned equipment failure.
- They reduce IT infrastructure costs.
Industry Clouds “Fantastic Opportunity!” | Oliver Bussmann
Excerpts: The Big Theme are
- State-of-the-art technology: How they connect to the ecosystem, so there are two worlds coming together.
- Bringing data into the cloud: There’s a price tag to that too. It’s not only an efficiency play, by the way, meaning which application you want to test drive.
Excerpts:HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., June 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Vistex, Inc. today announced that its new solution extensions are commercially available to businesses using SAP® technology as part of SAP’s industry cloud portfolio, a direct result of a strategic expansion of Vistex’s partnership with SAP. Through a global reseller agreement with SAP, these Vistex cloud solutions are branded, licensed, supported and resold by SAP as SAP Solution Extensions that are now deployed on SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP).