To ensure you did not miss any of the news on SAP Analytics Cloud in Q2, we are ending the quarter with a quick overview of the most important resources for you. Let’s jump right in!
In parallel this blog kicks off a new monthly newsletter on SAP Analytics Cloud. As of now we will publish a similar overview of best practices, feature highlights, use cases, webinars, customer stories and more every month. Focused on the product and focused on you!
What’s New in Q2?
2021 Q2 has surely been an exciting quarter with some major enhancements like the new model and Data Analyzer Support for SAP HANA and SAP Analytics Cloud Models. You can get more info on the top features in our release highlight video or by checking out the following resources.
- For all communications for the Q2 release, check out Orla’s roundup.
- Dive into the official release note
- Make sure not to miss the updated statement of direction for SAP Analytics.
Blogs You Should Not Miss
Thank you to all the bloggers out there for contributing 49 blogs in Q2. There is so much knowledge in them. We have picked just a few reader favorites as well as hidden gems for you below. Check them out and feel free to share them with your network!
- Enter plan data in any transactional currency in the NEW model of SAP Analytics Cloud
- Quantity Unit Conversion in SAP Analytics Cloud Planning
- Advanced Formulas – How they work
- How-To Create a Better Variance Report with the ‘New Model’ in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning: a few – no longer kept – secrets about Security
- SAP Analytics Cloud SCIM API Best Practices and Sample Scripts
- SAP Analytics Cloud – Working with Embedded Datasets in Stories
- Story Calculation Series – Blog 6: Group customers by the average time-to-delivery
- Story Calculation Series – Blog 7: Create a Sales Channel dimension based on Order ID
- Story Calculation Series – Blog 8: Show the restricted values of all account members in different granularities of time
- SAP Analytics Cloud – Focused Run – Easily analyze the overall health of SAP solutions
- Tunnel Live Data Connection to SAP BW or S4HANA
There are many other interesting blog posts from this last quarter and the time before. Make sure to check them out, subscribe to the topic tags and blog yourself when you have an interesting story to share!
- Introducing the New Model in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Data Acquisition for Planning with the New Model
- Advanced Currency Conversion using the New Model
- The Ultimate Deep Dive into SAC Story and Data Analytics
- Expanding data connectivity with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Discover the New Product Navigation for SAP Analytics Cloud
These are just a few of our highlights. Make sure to check out the full webinar list of past and upcoming webinars on SAP Analytics Cloud.
A huge shout-out and thank you to our top contributors who contributed significantly to the success of our community over the last months with their blogs and their answers to your questions!
You want to become a featured contributor as well? Get started blogging or help our community members with their open questions.
A lot of you have been giving us product ideas by submitting influence requests and by voting on them. We have listened and delivered quite a few of the ideas you submitted. So make your voice heard, submit ideas and vote on the existing ones that fit your needs.
652 | 11 | 2,003
Customer Use Cases
You have always been curious about other customer use cases? Check out a few of our latest Success Stories!
- Embedded SAP Analytics Cloud on Sales Order Fulfillment Analysis in S/4HANA Cloud
- Workforce Planning – SAC Analytic Application Template
You have an interesting use case or a success story to share? Share it as a blog post with the community.
Google released Chrome version 91 and has removed the flags #same-site-by-default-cookies and #cookies-without-same-site-must-be-secure from the chrome://flags menu, as the behavior is now enabled by default. The update may disrupt all live connections to all live SAP on-premise data sources that have not been configured to issue cookies with the SameSite=None; Secure attributes.
- Please see the Google Chrome Browser SameSite Cookie blog for more information.
- Update your live connections by following the SameSite Cookie Configuration for Live Data Connections online help.
Have you tried the new support assistant when creating an incident? It helps you submit a more complete incident and will choose the best component for your incident to be processed faster. For more details, see SAP Knowledge Base Article 2911451.
Join the Product Support Accreditation Program for Next-Generation Support tools (such as expert chat and schedule an expert) for free. Explore this easy to consume and access enablement program and enjoy interactive learning content at your convenience.
Get in Touch With Us!
In case you had not noticed, we also revamped the SAC community pages and introduced a few new topic tags. Check out this blog for all the information about it: SAP Analytics Community: Better Content, Better UX, Better Experience
Do you think we missed something in our list that was top of mind for you in June and Q2? Share it in the comment section!