Enterprise Management Layer for SAP S/4HANA – What’s New (June Update)
Welcome to the June Update of the What’s New series.
With these posts, I will provide regular updates on the enterprise management layer for SAP S/4HANA..
Enterprise Management Layer for SAP S/4HANA Now Available in SAP Cloud Appliance Library for Customers and Partners
Find detailed information here: SAP Cloud Appliance Library and here: Enterprise Management Layer for SAP S/4HANA – Now Available in Cloud Appliance Library
Check Out Our New Enablement Assets
- Blog Series: SAP Best Practice Enterprise Management Layer for SAP S/4HANA – Information Hub
- Blog: Enterprise Management Layer for SAP S/4HANA – the Golden Standard for Best Practices – What’s new?
- Enterprise Management Layer in SAP Community
- In-Depth with SAP S/4HANA: Enterprise Management Layer | Recording on SAP Learning Hub
- SAP Activate Methodology for RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition
- Enterprise Management Layer on SAP Best Practices Explorer (updated)
New Business Processes Available
We have added a series of new scope items and enhanced others.
Customers who get their enterprise management layer built as of July will automatically get the new content.
“I already have an enterprise management layer. Can I still get the new processes?”
Customers who already have an enterprise management layer do not need to miss out on the new test scripts that are part of the standard scope or the scope options:
Simply download the test scripts from the SAP Best Practices Explorer. The test scripts include the configuration steps that are required to enable the business process in a previous version of enterprise management.