The last couple of months were crazy full of interesting and diverse community calls and I can imagine that you might have missed some. From members of the executive board at SAP Thomas Saueressig and Chief Technology Officer Juergen Mueller answering your questions, to celebrating with and learning from the SAP Conversational AI tutorial challenge winners, see yourself in our replays corner and catch the calls you missed.
If you’re not familiar with SAP Community Calls – these are virtual expert sessions with an SAP expert presenting about a topic or SAP product, often including a live-demo ending with a live Q&A with you, the community. I had the pleasure to be part of many community calls. In the past years, I had also been organizing SAP Community Talks at SAP TechEd where you could submit your own sessions. And from both formats, I like the “caring spirit” the most, where speakers share their experiences, tips and tricks with the community, but where the attendee is center of interest, ensuring that open questions are answered. Now, we’d like to bring the best of both formats together.
So if you’re new to an SAP technology or product or would like to exchange with experts and peers on your thoughts and pressing questions, I can very much recommend joining an SAP Community Call or even suggesting one that could be helpful for you!
Now, it’s your turn – tell us your topic preference for SAP Community Calls in the comment section below. Depending on the comment likes counted on July 25th, we’ll work on your most liked suggestion and plan with an SAP expert to have your requested SAP Community Call scheduled in August/September for you! So either comment, like a comment or do both to influence future SAP Community Calls. I recommend to follow this blog post to be notified about new comments / suggestions.
We’ve been planning and planning, here’s a selection of community calls coming up in July:
- Making the Intelligent Enterprise a Working Reality by Focusing on Adoption, with Eva Zauke – Senior Vice President and Global Head of SAP Enterprise Adoption (see details here)
- Low-code/No-code development with SAP BTP, with Eric Solberg, Chief Architect SAP Extension Suite (see details here)
- Enabling Your Workforce for Success, with Kerry Brown, Head of Transformational Change & Future of Work, Global Customer Success (see details here)
- SAP Analytics Cloud – Overview of Recent Innovations, with Holger Handel, SAP Analytics Cloud Product Manager (see details here)
- Explore SAP’s Integration Reference Content for your End-to-End Business Processes, with Carsten Puschke, Director, Cross-Product Architecture Product Manager (see details here)
- Introducing the New Business Content for Workforce Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud, with Holger Handel, SAP Analytics Cloud Product Manager (see details here)
- How to Consume SAP AI Business Services using Cloud Integration Content, with Satheesh Ilu, SAP AI Business Services Product Manager (see details here)
- SAP HANA Cloud Overview, with Thomas Hammer, SAP HANA Cloud Product Manager (see details here)
- SAP HANA Cloud, Data Lake Overview, with Jason Hinsperger, SAP HANA Cloud Product Manager (see details here)
- Optimize procurement with intelligent integrated Source-to-Pay processes, with Sourabh Kothari, Sr. Director, Solution Strategy – SAP Procurement Solutions (see details here)
You can see dates and details of each call on this page: https://community.sap.com/resources/community-calls
I am looking forward to your suggestions for future SAP Community Calls!