In this blog post, will show the steps involved to activate the Apply with LinkedIn feature where candidate can submit Job Application with LinkedIn Credentials.
Enabling this feature will reduce candidate efforts and time in applying for the Job with minimal manual intervention.
- Client must be using RMK(Recruiting Marketing) and RCM(Recruiting Management)
- The RMK site must be configured to use Candidate Account Simplification (CAS)
- The RMK site must have at least one Social Profile configured to use LinkedIn at apply (Site / Talent Community Setup).
- Client should have an established contract with LinkedIn.
- The admin user, who sets up the LinkedIn account, needs to have recruiter permissions/recruiter license on LinkedIn site (“LinkedIn Admin Account”)
- Client must be using LinkedIn Recruiter or LinkedIn Job Slots to use this feature. Contact your LinkedIn Representative for more details.
- Popup blocker should be disabled.
- Third-Party Cookies should be enabled.
Following the below steps in sequence will help in Enabling Apply with LinkedIn Feature.
- Role Based Permission to Access Manage Security Center.
- Role Based Permission to Access Configure Standardization Mapping.
- Role Based Permission to Access Manage Data.
- Enable Manage LinkedIn Account Setup in Manage Integration Tools.
- Configure Customer LinkedIn Account with Client LinkedIn Login Credentials.
- Enable LinkedIn option in Career Site Builder.
- LinkedIn Integration Configuration Status in Manage Data.
- Field Mapping Configure Standardization Mapping
- Apply Via LinkedIn Option displays in Job Opening.
Step #1 Enable Role Based Permission to Access Manage Security Center
Path: Admin Center -> Manage Permission Role -> Administrator Permissions -> Manage Security Center
Step #2 Enable Role Based Permission to Access Configure Standardization Mapping
Path: Admin Center -> Manage Permission Role -> Administrator Permissions -> Manage Recruiting -> Configure Standardization Mapping
Step #3 Enable Role Based Permission to Access Manage Data
Path: Admin Center -> Manage Permission Role -> Administrator Permissions -> Metadata Framework
Step #4 Enable Manage LinkedIn Account Setup in Manage Integration Tools
Path: Admin Center -> Manage Permission Role -> Administrator Permissions -> Manage Integration Tools -> Manage LinkedIn Account Setup
Step #5 Configure Customer LinkedIn Account with Client LinkedIn Login Credentials
a. Go to Manage .
b. Select Enable Client LinkedIn Account option.
Create Customer LI Account appears.
c. Select Create Customer LI Account.
If the Sign in or join LinkedIn to configure ATS integrations dialog opens, select Sign in, and Sign into LinkedIn.
d. Choose Request for the type of integration requested, and select Apply with LinkedIn.
A message confirming the integration displays as Enabled.
Step #6 Enable LinkedIn Button in Manage Career Site Builder
a. In Career Site Builder, go to .
b. Enable LinkedIn Option.
Apply Now is enabled by default, and can’t be disabled. You can, however, change where it appears on the list.
Step #7 LinkedIn Integration Configuration Status in Manage Data
Go to and search for LinkedInIntegrationConfiguration.
Will see a single entry for LinkedInIntegrationConfiguration.
After the LinkedIn Account Setup has been done, below details will be filled automatically such as
- Integration Status as ” Active” or “InActive
- Integration Enabled as “Yes” or “No”
Step #8 Field Mapping Configure Standardization Mapping
Map standard fields as per the client requirement from candidate profile to LinkedIn fields to ensure data sync properly.
Step #9 Apply Via LinkedIn Option displays in Job Opening
Go to Client Career Portal, Choose Search Jobs and Click on the Job Opening.
Start Applying with LinkedIn option is visible for Job Opening. Candidate can click on it and enter LinkedIn Credentials to apply and submit Job Application.
I hope after reading this blog post, you will be able to configure Apply with LinkedIn Feature in SuccessFactors Recruiting Module.
Apply with LinkedIn is a great option which will save time and effort for candidates to apply for the Job Openings with minimal details as the information will get sync from LinkedIn Profile during candidate profile creation.
Please provide your feedback in Comment Section and I will try to improve and incorporate your suggestions.
Please do follow the blog post and profile for more updates.
Other Blog Post:
You can visit my other blog posts on Onboarding Report:
Stay Home Stay Safe