SAP MaxAttention Innovation Workshop “SAP Analytics and Data Management”, July 6-7, 2021
Dear Valued Customer,
On July 6th/7th 2021 we arranged a SAP MaxAttention Innovation Workshop about SAP Analytics & SAP Data Management with nine sessions driven from the service delivery organization for Middle East Europe (MEE) and South- (EMEA South) and North Europe (EMEA South). We had participants from around 40 different SAP MaxAttention customers across Europe with overall around 100 participants.
The aim of this SAP Innovation Workshop was to provide information about certain strategic- and innovative topics, which might be relevant for most of our SAP customers to move towards an Intelligent Enterprise.
The focus on day #1 was on the following topics:
- analytic components as part of SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) and how they are getting deeply implemented into various end-to-end business scenarios
- strategy for SAP Data Warehousing with SAP BW/4HANA and SAP Data Warehouse Cloud and an outlook how SAP BW/4HANA is further getting integrated with the SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- project experience from SAP S/4HANA embedded Analytics projects and key aspects which should be relevant for all customers with similar projects
- how SAP Business Technology Platform can be deployed on various Hyper Scaler Infrastructure and what benefits the SAP Business Technology Platform can offer in that context.
The focus on day #2 was on the following topics:
- overview about the new scenario-based SAP MaxAttention service offerings for analytics and data management
- customer story presented by Heineken and how Heineken is renewing their Analytics- and Data Management Architecture to become an Intelligent Enterprise
- new approaches and architecture proposals how master data can be harmonized in agile, heterogenies and hybrid IT landscapes with SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) and SAP Master Data Integration (MDI)
- project experiences from a data scientist from SAP Professional Services on how Master Data Quality can be enhanced by using machine learning (ML) functionality by SAP Business Technology Platform within customer projects.
Overall the sessions of these two days SAP MaxAttention Innovation Workshop emphasized the importance of the SAP Business Technology Platform in SAP’s strategic direction, and the strong integration efforts done by SAP to integrate
the analytic and data management components of BTP (mainly SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, BW/4HANA, SAP Data Intelligence and SAP HANA Cloud) with each other from logical but also technical point of view.
Following recorded sessions took place as part of these two days SAP Innovation Workshop (duration for each of these session was in between 30 – 60 min):
- SAP Business Technology Platform – Integrated Data & Analytics Platform
- SAP Data Warehousing with SAP BW/4HANA and SAP Data Warehouse Cloud (integration & strategic direction)
- Project Experience: SAP S/4HANA Embedded Analytics and embedded SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Business Technology Platform in conjunction with Hyperscaler Reference Architectures
- Update on SAP Premium Engagements Service Offerings and Business Scenario Coverage
- Real Customer Scenario: Renew Analytics- and Data Management Architecture towards the Intelligent Enterprise
- Mastering the harmonization of master data scenarios in agile, heterogenies and hybrid IT landscapes
- Project Experience: Enhancing Master Data Quality using Data Science
In case customer are interested in more details for the one or other topic of the Innovation Workshop, SAP Services & Support is offering further guidance and support via SAP MaxAttention Services. In that case the Technical Quality Managers (TQMs) should be contacted to get in touch with us.
We would like to thank all the presenters that contributed to the success of the event.
Feel free to share your feedback and thoughts in the comment section below.