SAP MaxAttention Innovation Workshop “SAP Business Technology Platform – Data To Value”, June 29-30, 2021
Dear Valued Customer,
Between June 29 and 30, 2021, we arranged an SAP MaxAttention Innovation Workshop about SAP Business Technology Platform – Data To Value with eight sessions driven by architects, experts, product managers and SAP’s Chief Data Officer. We had participants from around 50 different SAP MaxAttention customers across North- and Latin America with overall around 80 participants.
The aim of this SAP Innovation Workshop was to outline how SAP’s Business Technology Platform can accelerate the transformation of data into business value.
The workshop provided an interactive platform for SAP Premium Engagement customers to learn about SAP’s strategy on database, data management and analytics capabilities and to also learn first-hand how SAP realizes a data driven strategy. An overview of SAP solutions that manage, govern, and integrate enterprise data to feed analytics and drive business decisions and value was shared.
The focus on day #1 was on an Introduction into the Data Strategy:
- How database and data management solutions powered by SAP Business Technology Platform, enable data-driven decisions
- How to create a Data Strategy with Business Outcome
- How does SAP define an outcome driven data strategy? And how is its setup and execution?
- What are the fundamentals of a data architecture and data integration?
- How to handle growing workload and data with SAP Business Technology Platform?
- How SAP HANA Cloud Services support ever-growing data?
The focus on day #2 was on the following topics:
- What is the future of Data Warehouse and the role of the Data Marketplace?
- Who can customers buy data from DWC Data Marketplace?
- How to build a cross application analytics solution supported by the Business Technology Platform?
- How SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) Architecture support modular applications?
- What is Master Data Integration (MDI) and the SAP One Domain Model (ODM)?
- How can SAP MaxAttention help with Data To Value Strategy?
All sessions were supported with customer lessons learned, real-live demos and examples and interactive discussions between participants and presenters.
In case customer are interested in more details for the one or other topic of the Innovation Workshop, SAP Services & Support is offering further guidance and support via SAP MaxAttention Services. In that case the Technical Quality Managers (TQMs) should be contacted to get in touch with us.
We would like to thank all the presenters that contributed to the success of the event.
Slides / Recordings and Contact Us
SAP is looking forward to engaging with our customers and helping their organizations transform to an Intelligent Enterprise by leveraging the Business Technology Platform. Please contact email@example.com to learn how.
Feel free to share your feedback and thoughts in the comment section below.