SAP Business ByDesign re-enters Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Core Financial Management Suites for Midsize, Large and Global Enterprises
SAP Business ByDesign Cloud ERP for SME
re-enters the Magic Quadrant for Cloud Core Financial Management Suites for Midsize, Large and Global Enterprises. This is remarkable as SAP ByDesign is mainly focusing on small and medium and not so much on large enterprises.
Our customers have voted it in Gartner Peer Insights as best in class for ease of use, value for money, ease of deployment, global reach, ability to cover complex requirements, flexibility and extensibility.
You might say SAP Business ByDesign is only a small planet in the SAP ERP solar system and only one of many products in the Gartner MQ but it’s growing >35% YoY in all dimensions:
- the number of companies that use ByD productively has been growing by 36% YoY
- the growth rate of our customers measured by the volume of finance documents, projects purchase orders, sales orders etc. consistently exceeds 40% YoY
- and the number of learners which participate in the free ByD OpenSAP trainings growing by 42% YoY
Here you can learn more about the SAP Business ByDesign roadmap and its key achievements.
Here you can read more and find the Gartner resources:
- Official SAP blog by Justin Borders
- Peer Insights for core financials: https://www.gartner.com/reviews/market/cloud-core-financial-management-suites-for-midsize-large-and-global-enterprises/vendor/sap/product/sap-business-bydesign
- Gartner MQ Cloud Core Financial Management: https://www.gartner.com/doc/reprints?id=1-24238PJ0&ct=200831&st=sb
Thanks Jan for adding the context to this new report published on ByD. There are many other KPIs we could consider, like the renewal rate which it is outstanding for cloud erp product (!) and not to forget our customers running ByD since its early days.