Welcome to the SAP Learning Hub Newsletter – June 2021
Welcome to the June update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub. Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your Inbox.
Hands-On Practice in SAP Learning Hub, Professional Edition
Here is some great news! Subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition now have 60 hours of hands-on practice time per year in the SAP Learning System Access portal (formerly the SAP Live Access portal) as part of their subscription.
With this enhancement that is available as of June 7, 2021, you can now build and practice your skills and experiment on all available live SAP learning systems, right at your desk. You can simply go to the Practice* area in SAP Learning Hub to launch and learn.
SAP Learning Hub, Edition for SAP Next-Gen Now Available
Starting in May 2021, students and lecturers at member institutions of the SAP University Alliances program who are participants in the SAP Next-Gen program will have free access to SAP Learning Hub. They can access digital learning resources to develop their SAP software skills and prepare for certification. This new free offering will provide students with the same knowledge and opportunities as those provided to SAP professionals as they embark on a career in the SAP ecosystem.
The SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Next-Gen, includes free access to:
- Eighteen different SAP Learning Journeys for students on key SAP solutions
- Required learning content and SAP Learning Rooms for selected certifications
- Community collaboration in a student-specific SAP Learning Room
New SAP Service Cloud Assessment to Stay Current
We are happy to introduce a brand-new web assessment to stay current with the latest release features of the 2102 version of the SAP Service Cloud solution. It is a set of 14 multiple choice questions, which functional consultants and users can take to test their understanding of new features. Currently in a beta release, it is a non-mandatory assessment. You can find this assessment in the SAP Learning Journey for SAP Service Cloud or on SAP Learning Hub.
SAP Learning Hub and SAP Learning System Access Enablement Sessions
We offer learner enablement sessions that can help you get familiar with using SAP Learning Hub and SAP Learning System Access. Each session runs for approximately 45 minutes. You can find the upcoming sessions and available languages by choosing your time zone here. Check out the sessions available this month:
- SAP Learning Hub Enablement: June 15, 10:00 a.m. (CET) (English language)
- SAP Learning Hub Enablement: June 29, 10:00 a.m. (EST) (Spanish language)
- SAP Learning Hub Enablement: June 24, 11:30 a.m. (IST) (Chinese language)
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Here is a selection of our upcoming live sessions:
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, partner edition, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, edition for procurement and networks, edition for finance, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, and academic edition):
- Live session series on RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Integrations (North America time friendly): June 21-22, 08:00 a.m.- 10:00 a.m. (EST)
Customer Experience Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, partner edition, enhanced student edition, edition for customer experience, and academic edition):
- SAP Learning Journey live session on SAP Commerce Cloud (Europe time friendly): June 22, 10:00 a.m.- 10:30 a.m. (CET)
SAP Ariba Overview Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, partner edition, edition for procurement and networks, edition for finance, and academic edition):
- Live session series on SAP S/4HANA and SAP Ariba for central procurement (North America time friendly): June 28 – July 1, 10:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. (EST)
You can find the entire live session resources for June in the content catalogue. To find the most current dates and topics, please refer to the “08 Live Sessions” tab.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2105 Replays Available
We are happy to announce that the replays of the SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2105 early release series are now available. The series has 15 comprehensive recorded live sessions you can now access. Choose the most relevant sessions and discover the exciting innovations that were released on topics such as sourcing, finance, service, and technology. Find the complete list of sessions here.
New Hands-On Practice Environment
As of May 31, 2021, SAP Learning System Access (which replaces the retired SAP Live Access portal) is now under the Practice* area in the new SAP Learning Hub home page. This new area provides learners direct access to all SAP learning systems and a personalized page for an overview of their enrolled systems.
All existing learners and subscriptions will be automatically migrated to the new environment, but all existing system assignments have been closed. Read more in this blog post.
*Link accessible for SAP Learning Hub subscribers
New Courses in SAP Learning System Access
We recently added these courses to SAP Learning System Access portal:
- Defense & Security Workshop: Organizational Flexibility (DFPS66*)
- Implementing Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA (S4F61*)
- SAP Test Management Overview (E2E220*)
- Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Product Development (S4100*)
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence: Advanced Report Design (BOW320*)
- Advanced Available-to-Promise (aATP) (S4270*)
*Links accessible for SAP Learning Hub subscribersLearners can access the entire catalog here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.