User Experience Insights
Finding the Required Authorizations for an SAP Fiori App for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
You or another user needs to access a particular SAP Fiori app, but you don’t know what authorization you need to assign.
You can use the SAP Fiori apps reference library to find out what authorizations you need to use a particular app. The numbers in the following screenshot correspond to the instructions below.
- In the search bar, enter the name of the app for which you need authorizations.
- In the product selector, choose SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- Choose the Implementation Information tab.
- In the release selector, choose the required release (for example, SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2002).
- Choose Configuration to find the business catalogs and business roles required for this app.
Once you have assigned the required authorizations to the user, the app will become available on the SAP Fiori launchpad.
For more information, see the user guide for the SAP Fiori apps reference library.