Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2021-2 for SAP User Experience Solutions
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the second cycle of the 2021 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s User Experience Solutions.
Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP User Experience Solutions or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until July 2, 2021.
SAP User Experience Solutions projects for registration:
- Getting feedback on the major documentation channels in SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP)
- Representation of SAP Support in SAP for Me
- Facilitate and accelerate processing of value mappings using SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit
- SAP S/4HANA situation handling – Automatically alert business users in case of urgent issues
- Feedback on SAP Fiori apps reference library
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!