Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2021-2 for SAP Supply Chain Management
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the second cycle of the 2021 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Supply Chain Management solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Supply Chain Management Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until July 2, 2021.
SAP Supply Chain Management projects for registration:
- Predictive maintenance and reliability landing pages
- Predictive maintenance and reliability data science impact opportunities
- Planned SAP business process integration for Teamcenter to SAP S/4HANA
- Material as a Fourth Dimension
- Outsourced Manufacturing Orchestration
- SAP S/4HANA situation handling – Automatically alert business users in case of urgent issues
- Authorization concept for SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud
- Shop Floor Equipment integration in assembly of complex products
- Harmonized User Experience for Advanced Compliance Reporting (ACR) and Document Compliance (DC)
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!