Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2021-2 for Energy & Natural Resources
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the second cycle of the 2021 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence Energy & Natural Resources Solutions.
Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the Energy & Natural Resources or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until July 2, 2021.
Energy & Natural Resources projects for registration:
- Material as a Fourth Dimension
- SAP Unified Analytics – Total Spend Management Frontrunner
- Federated Master Data Governance
- Planned SAP business process integration for Teamcenter to SAP S/4HANA
- Predictive maintenance and reliability landing pages
- Predictive maintenance and reliability data science impact opportunities
- Influencing Digital Commerce for Service Providers
- Sensitive Data Management – Concept Validation
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!