Kick-starting with SAP HANA Cloud – Deep Dives & Customer Feedback Customer Engagement Initiative – Register Now!
Since we launched SAP HANA Cloud in March 2020, we offered individual customer programs like the SAP HANA Cloud Headliner and Early Adopter Care Program to work closely with customers and support them on their beginning SAP HANA Cloud journey.
I’m happy to announce that SAP HANA Cloud will be part of the second SAP Customer Engagement Initiative Cycle 2021 for which the registration is now open.
With the Kick-starting with SAP HANA Cloud – Deep Dives & Customer Feedback Customer Engagement Initiative we would like to invite existing SAP HANA Cloud customers as well as customers currently in the process of evaluating SAP HANA Cloud to
- Learn more about SAP HANA Cloud and the common use cases
- Get the latest SAP HANA Cloud product insights
- Share your feedback and experiences regarding SAP HANA Cloud
- Expand your network and meet other SAP HANA Cloud customers as well as the SAP HANA Cloud experts
Our goal of this SAP HANA Cloud Customer Engagement Initiative is to:
- Validate most common SAP HANA Cloud use cases
- Get your feedback about current and future planned product functionalities and features
- Improve documentation and information shared via SAP Help Portal (https://help.sap.com/viewer/product/HANA_CLOUD/hanacloud/en-US)
Register and join our planned activities which are based on three parts:
Get to know SAP HANA Cloud – Learn more about the product and related tools, get insights via step-by-step and expert sessions, our product management will share the most common SAP HANA Cloud use cases in detail and you will have the opportunity to meet and asked your questions directly to the SAP HANA Cloud experts
Customer Individual Session – Use this offer to discuss your SAP HANA Cloud use case with the SAP HANA Cloud experts, raise open questions and share your experiences
Share experiences and feedback – Get insights into current customer use cases, provide your feedback on product functionalities, and features as well as the related documentation and tools