Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2021-2 for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the second cycle of the 2021 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s S/4HANA Cloud solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP S4/HANA Cloud Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until July 2, 2021.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud projects for registration:
- Centrally Managed Authorization Concept for SAP Procurement
- Incoming File Mapping Engine (IFME) – Extensibility
- Harmonized User Experience for Advanced Compliance Reporting (ACR) and Document Compliance (DC)
- Industry Cloud – Asset-centric Service
- Outsourced Manufacturing Orchestration
- Manufacturing of customized products beyond classical variant configuration
- CDS view replication for SAP S/4HANA Cloud on the SAP API Business Hub
- SAP Digital Vehicle Sales (planned): cloud-based solution for flexible vehicle sales models
- Facilitate and accelerate processing of value mappings using SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud API business documentation on the SAP API Business Hub
- Sensitive Data Management – Concept Validation
- SAP S/4HANA situation handling – Automatically alert business users in case of urgent issues
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 3 System Landscape: Content lifecycle management and hotfix collection deployment
- Tax Register for SAP S/4HANA
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!