Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2021-2 for Discrete Industries
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the second cycle of the 2021 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence Discrete Industries Solutions.
Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the Discrete Industries or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until July 2, 2021.
Discrete Industries projects for registration:
- Material as a Fourth Dimension
- Outsourced Manufacturing Orchestration
- Manufacturing of customized products beyond classical variant configuration
- SAP Digital Vehicle Sales (planned): cloud-based solution for flexible vehicle sales models
- Planned SAP business process integration for Teamcenter to SAP S/4HANA
- Shop Floor Equipment integration in assembly of complex products
- FedRAMP/ITAR business requirements
- SAP Unified Analytics – Total Spend Management Frontrunner
- Industry Cloud – Asset-centric Service
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!