Are you considering SAP S/4HANA central finance in your system landscape? Would you like to gain expert knowledge on how to get smoothly through the preparation phase and learn about the requirements needed?
The SAP Enterprise Support Academy has released a set of 3 virtual training sessions that will help you to get familiar with the architecture and the finance and controlling processes supported by SAP S/4HANA for central finance.
The three webcasts last ~90 minutes each and are guided by experts. The session build on each other but you are also welcome to select the session most relevant to you.
Details and Learning Objectives of the Individual Webcasts:
The first session, called “SAP S/4HANA Central Finance Overview, Architecture and Basic Functions” provides an understanding of the central finance functions. This includes an overview, insights into the architecture and basic functions.
- Learn the central finance architecture, pre-requisites for the source system and SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT)
- Understand the Master Data Governance (MDG) function in central finance and mappings, and SAP Application Interface Framework (AIF)
- Understand central finance initial load and real-time replication
- Learn how to set up the configuration of central finance (pre-requisites for the source system, configuration of SLT and AIF, and configuration of central finance)
The second training session, called “SAP S/4HANA Central Finance Corporate Finance Processes” provides guidance through finance processes supported by SAP S/4HANA for central finance:
- Understand the central payment in SAP S/4HANA for central finance and dependent processes
- Understand additional processes in central finance (i.e.: credit management, dispute management and collection management, group reporting)
- Learn about accounting views of logistics including advanced compliance reporting
- Understand central accrual management, document splitting, reconciliation, and check reports in central finance
The third training session aims at understanding controlling processes supported by SAP S/4HANA for central finance.
- Understand how to handle cost object mapping, central commitment reporting, central budgeting for internal orders, and central projects (WBS)
- Learn how to replicate material cost estimate, activity rates, internal SAP EC-PCA postings and CO-PA use cases
Before you can access the registration links below, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
1 September at 9:00 am EST
SAP S/4HANA Central Finance Overview, Architecture and Basic Functions
8 September at 9:00 am EST
SAP S/4HANA Central Finance Corporate Finance Processes
15 September at 9:00 am EST
SAP S/4HANA Central Finance Controlling Processes
What about an online collaboration platform?
Would you like more? Why not take a look at this excellent blog that will tell you how to get started with our online collaboration platform: The SAP Enterprise Support value maps, and show you the many topics and other features that our value maps boast.
Note: To register for the value map, you may require access to SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support. Already-registered members can access the value map directly via the SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps learning room