Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2021-2 for Network and Spend Management
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the second cycle of the 2021 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence Network and Spend Management solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the Network and Spend Management Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until July 2, 2021.
Network and Spend Management projects for registration:
- Receiving in Guided Buying
- Centrally Managed Authorization Concept for SAP Procurement
- Enhanced Supplier 360
- FedRAMP/ITAR business requirements
- SAP Unified Analytics – Total Spend Management Frontrunner
- Outsourced Manufacturing Orchestration
- SAP Digital Vehicle Sales (planned): cloud-based solution for flexible vehicle sales models
- Responsibility Management on Business Technology Platform
- SAP S/4HANA situation handling – Automatically alert business users in case of urgent issues
- Material as a Fourth Dimension
- Cardlay Virtual Card Integration with SAP Concur Expense
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!