Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2021-2 for CRM & Customer Experience
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the second cycle of the 2021 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Customer Experience Solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the CRM & Customer Experience Solutions or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until July 2, 2021.
CRM & Customer Experience projects for registration:
- Influencing Digital Commerce for Service Providers
- Extending CX solutions for growing companies with B2C or D2C eCommerce focus
- Asset separation by context in marketing
- CDS view replication for SAP S/4HANA Cloud on the SAP API Business Hub
- SAP Digital Vehicle Sales (planned): cloud-based solution for flexible vehicle sales models
- SAP S/4HANA situation handling – Automatically alert business users in case of urgent issues
- Federated Master Data Governance
- Getting feedback on the major documentation channels in SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP)
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!