Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2021-2 for SAP Business Technology Platform
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the second cycle of the 2021 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Business Technology Platform solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Business Technology Platform Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until July 2, 2021.
SAP Business Technology Platform projects for registration:
- Federated Master Data Governance
- Data replication in SAP Data Intelligence
- Apply Python Machine Learning Models with an ONNX runtime in SAP HANA Cloud
- Facilitate and accelerate processing of value mappings using SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit
- Responsibility Management on Business Technology Platform
- Centrally Managed Authorization Concept for SAP Procurement
- Getting feedback on the major documentation channels in SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP)
- Outsourced Manufacturing Orchestration
- SAP Digital Vehicle Sales (planned): cloud-based solution for flexible vehicle sales models
- Analyzing SQL Statement Execution Plans in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Cloud – Deep Dive and Customer Feedback
- Solution Order Dashboard
- SAP S/4HANA situation handling – Automatically alert business users in case of urgent issues
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!