Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2021-2 for Consumer Industries
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the second cycle of the 2021 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence Consumer Industries solutions.
Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for Consumer Industries or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until July 2, 2021.
SAP Consumer Industries projects for registration:
- SAP Unified Analytics – Total Spend Management Frontrunner
- Federated Master Data Governance
- Asset separation by context in marketing
- Outsourced Manufacturing Orchestration
- Extending CX solutions for growing companies with B2C or D2C eCommerce focus
- Manufacturing of customized products beyond classical variant configuration
How do I register on the Customer Influence website? A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!