Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for Cycle 2-2021
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the second cycle of the 2021 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s solutions.
Find here the list of all projects.
The projects will be open for customer registration until July 2.
- Analyzing SQL Statement Execution Plans in SAP HANA
- Apply Python Machine Learning Models with an ONNX runtime in SAP HANA Cloud
- Asset separation by context in marketing
- Authorization concept for SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud
- Business Process for Corporate Income Tax
- Cardlay Virtual Card Integration with SAP Concur Expense
- CDS view replication for SAP S/4HANA Cloud on the SAP API Business Hub
- Centrally Managed Authorization Concept for SAP Procurement
- Data replication in SAP Data Intelligence
- Enhanced Supplier 360
- Extending CX solutions for growing companies with B2C or D2C eCommerce focus
- Facilitate and accelerate processing of value mappings using SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit
- Federated Master Data Governance
- FedRAMP/ITAR business requirements
- Feedback on SAP Fiori apps reference library
- Getting feedback on the major documentation channels in SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP)
- Harmonized User Experience for Advanced Compliance Reporting (ACR) and Document Compliance (DC)
- Incoming File Mapping Engine (IFME) – Extensibility
- Industry Cloud – Asset-centric Service
- Influencing Digital Commerce for Service Providers
- Learner Retention: Customer requirements for SAP to support a career-long learning
- Manufacturing of customized products beyond classical variant configuration
- Material as a Fourth Dimension
- Outsourced Manufacturing Orchestration
- Planned SAP business process integration for Teamcenter to SAP S/4HANA
- Predictive maintenance and reliability data science impact opportunities
- Predictive maintenance and reliability landing pages
- Receiving in Guided Buying
- Representation of SAP Support in SAP for Me
- Responsibility Management on Business Technology Platform
- SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance – AI for Access Certification Reviews
- SAP Digital Vehicle Sales (planned): cloud-based solution for flexible vehicle sales models
- SAP HANA Cloud – Deep Dive and Customer Feedback
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 3 System Landscape: Content lifecycle management and hotfix collection deployment
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud API business documentation on the SAP API Business Hub
- SAP S/4HANA situation handling – Automatically alert business users in case of urgent issues
- SAP Unified Analytics – Total Spend Management Frontrunner
- Sensitive Data Management – Concept Validation
- Shop Floor Equipment integration in assembly of complex products
- Solution Order Dashboard
- Tax Register for SAP S/4HANA
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!