Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2021-2 for SAP S/4HANA
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the second cycle of the 2021 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s S/4HANA solutions.
Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP S4/HANA Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until July 2, 2021.
SAP S/4HANA projects for registration:
- Incoming File Mapping Engine (IFME) – Extensibility
- Harmonized User Experience for Advanced Compliance Reporting (ACR) and Document Compliance (DC)
- Apply Python Machine Learning Models with an ONNX runtime in SAP HANA Cloud
- Industry Cloud – Asset-centric Service
- Predictive maintenance and reliability data science impact opportunities
- Solution Order Dashboard
- Outsourced Manufacturing Orchestration
- Manufacturing of customized products beyond classical variant configuration
- Facilitate and accelerate processing of value mappings using SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud API business documentation on the SAP API Business Hub
- Sensitive Data Management – Concept Validation
- SAP S/4HANA situation handling – Automatically alert business users in case of urgent issues
- Feedback on SAP Fiori apps reference library
- Business Process for Corporate Income Tax
- Tax Register for SAP S/4HANA
- Shop Floor Equipment integration in assembly of complex products
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!