Talent Acquisition @ SAPPHIRE NOW EMEA & Americas: 7 sessions to add to your schedule
Looking for some guidance on which sessions to attend at SAPPHIRE NOW (register here)? If you’re interested in the topic of talent acquisition, below is a quick snapshot of 7 recommended sessions featuring the latest in innovations, best practices, and customer success on the recruiting and onboarding front. See you there!
After you register, click on the session links below to go directly to the session and see the available time based on your region.
- Reinvent the New Hire Experience for a Work-From-Home Model [HR205]: Turn business disruption and change into opportunity. Learn how Continuum Global Solutions pivoted to remote work by extending its SAP SuccessFactors solutions with SAP Signature Management and e-Witness capabilities, accommodating thousands of new hires and transitioning more than 80% of its customer-care agents to a work-from-home model.
- Build the Future of Your Company Together with SAP [IT125]: Learn how both SAP and its customers benefit from partnering on innovation initiatives in start-up engagements, venture incubation, and technology exploration. Hear from the Head of Global Talent Acquisition at W.R. Grace & Co. on how their organization is using Brilliant Hire by SAP (SAP.iO) for AI-powered, smart job matching on their career site, which is hosted by SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting. (Now On-Demand)
- Close the Employee Experience Gap with Best Practices for Midsize Companies [HR103]: Examine the state of the employee experience for midsize companies and its resulting impacts on an organizations’ ability to grow, compete, and adapt. See examples of how your peers are using SAP SuccessFactors Human Experience Management solutions to improve the employee experience and overall business outcomes.
- Build an Inclusive Culture with Top Tips for HR Leaders [HR109]: Enable a business beyond bias by making recruiting and onboarding experiences more inclusive, providing development opportunities, and creating a common purpose. Explore the four things HR can do to impact your organization’s diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Learn About the Latest Innovations in the HR Technology Road Map [HR102]: Enable a more engaged workforce and more resilient business by helping your people feel connected, supported, and empowered. Explore exciting innovations in extensibility, security, integration, system administration, analytics, and cloud infrastructure and upcoming innovations for your SAP SuccessFactors solutions to help you achieve this goal.
- Accelerate Your HR Agreements with E-Signature Capabilities [HR606]: Learn how companies around the world have used e-signatures and SAP SuccessFactors solutions to accelerate their HR agreements and improve candidate and employee experience, even while working from anywhere, with this partner session from DocuSign.
- Build the Future by Creating the Right Career for Everyone Using AI [HR602]: Discover the latest developments in AI technology that are already transforming talent management, and will continue to do so in the years to come, with this partner session by Eightfold.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.