Ensuring a Rightfield approach to an SAP S/4HANA move with Selective Data Transition
The move to SAP S/4HANA is a major opportunity for most large enterprises. But it can also be a significant challenge. It is not limited to binary choices of a Greenfield / Brownfield approach.
Selective Data Transition is based on enabling existing and new process, and system landscapes to be transferred holistically and flexibly, to the solution and data structures of SAP S/4HANA.
In this podcast episode on Selective Data Transformation, the Capgemini host, Forrest Lewis shares insights with me, from cbs, about how to unleash the power of digital technologies by transitioning from traditional SAP architectures to SAP S/4HANA.
Listen to learn:
- How organizations prepare for a major digital and innovation shift.
- How to build the roadmap to a migration with Selective Data Transition.
- How organizations can change their complex legacy system, to a more modern and flexible one
- Trends and predictions for the future.
During this session we discuss both the opportunities and natural hesitation in making the changes required when considering a transformation particularly in the early stages, in what can often be a complex digital environment.
We share a unique view of integration and interaction between enterprises. The integration means to have a real digital End-To-End process in the company, so that there are no disruptions or brakes and the flow can bring a tangible benefit to the value chain. Interaction is the exchange of data and responsive processes between different companies.
This last trend is perhaps the one, which brings much more value in an overall perspective.
Once clients begin to understand this complexity and realizes the possibility to reduce the business risk that comes with this approach, then they are ready to consider the next steps.
- You can hear the whole podcast under this address: Move to SAP S/4HANA® with Capgemini and cbs – Selective Data Transition Podcast This Podcast is free of charge and anyone can listen to it
- View the podcast transcript
- Feel free to post comments below, I would really appreciate your feedback.
I hope, that you enjoy listening to this session about SAP S/4HANA move with Selective Data Transition and wish an interesting discussion,