Building SAP Fiori apps at scale using SAP Fiori elements and SAP Fiori tools – new expert paper available
The ability to build apps quickly in a cost-effective way requires a shift in the way most companies approach app development. Organizations that can build apps efficiently will generate a competitive advantage in the markets they serve.
How do you get there?
- In: agile, rapid iteration, user feedback, low-code, templates
- Out: long development cycles, waterfall, fragile code
SAP Fiori elements uses a proven framework that relies on metadata, rather than traditional coding methods, to generate the user interface. SAP Fiori tools provides many accelerators so you can build apps faster and scale your development efforts in a cost-effective way.
To address the many questions we have been receiving about SAP Fiori elements and SAP Fiori tools, we have written an expert paper. It discusses:
- The challenges of developing enterprise software
- How SAP Fiori elements accelerates development and enforces UX consistency
- Techniques for further speeding development with SAP Fiori tools
- When to use SAP Fiori elements vs. traditional SAPUI5 freestyle coding
- How to get started with SAP Fiori elements and SAP Fiori tools
To receive regular updates with ideas on better ways to build SAP apps, please sign up for the SAP Fiori development newsletter.
For the SAP UX Engineering team, Peter Spielvogel.