Gain the skills needed for your journey with SAP S/4HANA
Are you short on time and want a training session that is packed with only the essential facts on a topic?
We have the answer for you! Our new live sessions named “live must-know” offered by the SAP Enterprise Support Academy. These expert-led sessions are short, but long enough to cover all important facts. We encourage you to interact with our experts and ask questions throughout the session, so you get the most out of your participation.
So, what are Live Must-Know sessions, I hear you ask….
- They are interactive and full of “must-know” facts
- They are live, often feature demo’s and there is no recording
- You are encouraged to ask questions throughout the sessions with engineered pauses
- They are long enough to give you the facts but short enough to be cost-effective with time (~90 mins)
- You will get the presentation slides full of useful tips and additional resources
- Some of these sessions are hosted in several languages– visit the abstracts for language details
- Live Must-Know sessions will be hosted regularly so you can always find one to fit your schedule
- They are included in your SAP Enterprise Support maintenance agreement at no additional costs. All that is required is your s-user ID and a registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support
Join our sessions to gain valuable insight and the build the skills needed!
We currently offer 5 hot topics around SAP S/4HANA. Pick the topics most relevant to you, select your preferred language and time zone and make yourself ready to take the next step on your SAP S/4HANA conversion.
Before you can access the links below, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required.
Getting started with SAP S/4HANA: Fundamentals
SAP S/4HANA Readiness Check
SAP S/4HANA Sandbox Conversion
Custom Code Adaptation for SAP S/4HANA
Getting Started with SAP S/4HANA Finance
Connect to our experts through our online collaboration platform
Why not take a look at this excellent video that will tell you how to get started with our online collaboration platform: The SAP Enterprise Support value maps.