Dear SAP Community members,
May 2021 is about to end, and our Topic of the Month activities are almost over.
Beginning of the month, we were part of a webinar series “Drive Hyperautomation with SAP Business Technology Platform” together with our colleagues from Workflow Management and AI Business Services. Feel free to watch the recordings!
Then we have had the pleasure to share with you a series of blog posts:
- Sebastian Schroetel, Head of Low-Code/No-Code products for SAP – “Bringing RPA and process automation to a billion”
- Andre Borchert, Head of Go To Market for SAP Intelligent RPA – “Automating Business Processes: It’s like solving a Rubik’s Cube!”
- Christopher Aron, Vice President, Global Go-To-Market for SAP Business Technology Platform – “Intelligent RPA Quick Win Use Cases for Rise with SAP”
- Peter Engel, Global Solution Owner for SAP Intelligent RPA – “SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation 2.0: Local Credentials and Local Variables”
RPA enthusiasts expressed their opinion and knowledge about robotic process automation and its future in the season 2 of our “RPA Talk” video series.
And finally we had yesterday our Special Community Call, where our experts highlighted a few automation use cases with Ariba, and answered your questions.
We hope that you enjoyed the content we prepped for you, and we would be more than happy to get your feedback: feel free to share your remarks, ideas and suggestions in the comments of this blog post!
Of course, our activities to promote SAP Intelligent RPA and broader process automation portfolio from SAP Business Technology Platform won’t stop. June is coming, and SAPPHIRE NOW 2021 is right around the corner. We worked hard to bring you a series of sessions in the IT Track, covering process automation at large with user behavior mining, process mining, robotic process automation, business process management, low code / no code tooling, artificial intelligence etc.
Take advantage of process automation related sessions at SAPPHIRE NOW 2021!
I would like to emphasize a few sessions that might be of particular interest for you:
- Michael Paul Weingartner – [IT118] – “Achieve Business Agility with SAP Business Technology Platform”
- Bhagat Nainani – [IT120] – “Embrace 3 Guiding Principles to Maximize Application Value”
- Rouven Morato and Gero Decker – [IT104] – “Transform Your Business Efficiently Through Process Intelligence”
- Wassilios Lolas and Alessandro Manzi – [IT105] – “Understand, Innovate, and Transform Business Processes Quickly and at Scale”
- Sebastian Schroetel, Thomas Volmering, Natascha Josipovic – [IT106] – “Democratize Process Automation with Low-Code and No-Code Development”
- Fei Yu Xu and Jana Richter – [IT121] – “Smarten Up Your Business Processes with Artificial Intelligence”
- IBM – [IND614] – “Build Your Industry Business Case with RISE with SAP and IBM Offerings”
Take advantage of SAPPHIRE NOW 2021: register now and get your seat to boost your process automation journey!
For more information on SAP Intelligent RPA
- Exchange knowledge: SAP Community | Q&A | Blog
- Learn more: Webinars | Help Portal | openSAP |
- Explore: Product Information | Successful Use Cases
- Try SAP Intelligent RPA for Free: Trial Version | Pre-built Bots
- Follow us on: LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube