Increase the Adoption of BI & Analytics with SAP Analytics Cloud Innovations for Businesspeople
Save the date, register now, and join us for our upcoming #askSAP Analytics Innovations Community Call on June 24, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
The COVID-19 pandemic forced companies to respond to the crisis and then identify a clear path to recovery. Eventually most, if not all, companies need to transform and reinvent their future. Post-crisis trajectories vary in time and by industry and business, but most companies have entered already or are now entering the recovery and reinvent phases. And as they do so, the ability to make fast, confident decisions is more crucial than ever.
Fortunately, business intelligence (BI) and analytics solutions, are available to help businesspeople make better, fact-based decisions promptly with data-driven insights. Self-service BI and analytics solutions help business analysts turn data into insights, but this isn’t enough. Recent market data suggests that barely a quarter (or a third, at most) of decision-makers have adopted BI and analytics solutions.
Enter augmented analytics. New BI and analytics solutions infused with the power of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) represent a robust opportunity to address this perennial adoption challenge. Not only do they give business analysts more power, but they also enable last-mile decision-making for all businesspeople. AI- and ML-led augmentation and automation, including intuitive conversational user experiences, further democratize business insights and eventually make pervasive fact-based decision-making a reality.
- Date: Thursday, June 24, 2021
- Time: 8:00am PT | 11:00am ET | 5:00pm CET
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Register Now
What Will be discussed
Join us for this important and informative #askSAP Analytics Innovations Community Call, and you can see what we have in store to increase the adoption of BI and analytics with innovations for businesspeople. During this 90-minute interactive session, you can:
- Understand SAP’s strategy for BI and analytics, including augmented analytics, for businesspeople
- Enjoy live demos of the most recent innovations in the SAP Analytics Cloud solution
- Explore future innovations in the product roadmap for SAP Analytics Cloud
- Hear firsthand from SAP Analytics Cloud users how they unleash business insights
Thought Leaders and Experts Set to Present
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to share feedback and ask questions of these thought leaders and experts listed below.
- Heather Hill – Host. SAP Mentor and Founder at BI Success Coach, LLC. Heather Hill is a leader and influencer with over 15-year experience in the business intelligence space. She has a track record of leading teams to build innovative business intelligence solutions. She is passionate about creating user adoption, business involvement, and sustainable processes. She remains actively involved in the BI community as an international speaker, author, and mentor. She is also the co-author of the book SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence currently on its fourth edition with SAP Press. Heather applies her passion for delivering business intelligence and analytics programs, enabling winning teams and promoting minority leaders through her coaching solutions at bisuccesscoach.com.
- Marco Chapuis – Head of Data Platforms, Richemont. With a background in business intelligence and business development, Marco’s long career expands over different industries, including retail and luxury. He is passionate about delivering key insights through business analytics solutions and helping his clients to focus on data understanding rather than on data manipulation. Today Marco leads the Richemont Data Platforms teams, which encompasses over 40 employees in charge of Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, Analytics and Data Science.
- Iver van de Zand – VP, Solution Management, Augmented BI, SAP. Passion speaks for itself, certainly when it concerns Iver. He lives and dies with a passion for analytics, interactive analyses, and visualization techniques—always striving to help customers get better performance insights. Iver van de Zand leads SAP Solution Management and Strategy for Analytics and as such is instrumental in driving the SAP Analytics product directions.
- Richard Mooney – VP, Product Management, Augmented BI, SAP. Richard is part of the Augmented BI Product Management team of SAP Analytics Cloud leading a team of product managers in the area of Augmented BI for the Information Worker and SAP Analytics Cloud interoperability with Data Warehouse Cloud & HANA Cloud. Previously he led product management in the areas of machine learning and predictive analytics in SAP Analytics Cloud owning Smart Insights, Search to Insight, Smart Discovery and Smart Predict and was the head of product management for SAP Predictive Analytics and SAP HANA Cloud Predictive Services.
Join the Conversation and Bring your Questions
As always with #askSAP Analytics Innovations Community Calls, this is your opportunity to be part of the conversation and engage with SAP product experts.
Luckily, you don’t have to wait until June 24th to get started. Submit your questions for the Q&A in advance by commenting on this blog post or via Twitter using the hashtag #askSAP.
We look forward to engaging with you; don’t miss this opportunity on June 24. Register now.