Travel & Transportation Industry Leaders Showcase Transformation Success at SAPPHIRE NOW 2021
Join SAP at SAPPHIRE NOW to interact with industry experts and your peers as they share transformational stories that will guide, inspire, and help reinvent how you run your business. This year, you can pick your educational path by selecting from 400+ SAPPHIRE NOW 2021 sessions across eight dedicated content tracks covering line of business and industry topics.
This overview highlights a handful of sessions we believe are directly relevant to your business. Please visit www.sapphirenow.com to access the latest schedule and other travel & transportation industry-specific sessions.
Wednesday, June 2
- See the Future of Business in a Networked World [Global Keynote]: Join SAP’s Chief Executive Officer Christian Klein and special guests to start your business transformation to attain resiliency, profitability, and sustainability.
Tuesday, June 8
- Leveraging Business Networks to Build a Resilient Global Supply Chain [SCM305]
Join experts as they discuss and answer questions about the integration of the SAP Logistics Business Network, SAP Asset Intelligence Network, and Ariba Network into a unified business network. Our team will also share how to use this network to eliminate latency, align with business partners, and source responsibly while ensuring traceability.
Wednesday, June 9
- Learn How FedEx Built a Culture of Learning to Improve Customer Experiences [HR202]Discover how global organization FedEx adopted a learning culture to continually grow and improve. Hear how FedEx Express combines talent, partnerships, and technologies such as the SAP SuccessFactors Learning solution to tackle challenges and prepare its workforce for the future so they can help continue to make every FedEx experience outstanding.
- Explore the Evolution of Employee Rewards [HR200]Discover the ways in which employee rewards have evolved and how you can keep up to keep your people happy. Find out how Wyndham Hotels and Gentera adapted their rewards programs to meet the wants and needs of their workforces while delivering a great employee experience and get answers to your questions about employee rewards.
- Improve Your Employee Experience with Workforce Automation [HR215]Move to the cloud to prepare for future growth, improve core human experience management, and enhance user experiences to enable better business outcomes. Find out how Scandinavian Airlines digitally transformed and automated its workforce management systems to handle complex time, pay, and absence rules.
Thursday, June 10
- SAP and Honeywell – A Single Source of Truth for Intelligent Buildings [FIN603]Boost your bottom line while meeting cost-saving targets by combining IT, operational technology, and occupant data. Learn how Honeywell Connected Enterprise and SAP partner together to enable a normalized comparison of utilization, building health, financial wellness, and sustainability metrics across the company’s portfolio.
Tuesday, June 22
- HR Emerging Technology Trends Shaping the Future of Work [HR301]Business leaders have had to actively dedicate time and resource to improve employee experience through upskill and reskill and motivate the workforce during the pandemic. In this session, hear how new innovative HR technologies adopted by Singapore Airlines and Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad are helping ensure seamless execution.