SAP Customer Checkout 2.0 Feature Pack 08 (Released on 28-JUN-2019)
SAP Customer Checkout 2.0 Feature Pack 08 has been released on June 28, 2019.
The new Feature Pack 08 provides enhancements to existing functionalities and new features in SAP Customer Checkout and the SAP Customer Checkout manager.
The following enhancements are the main highlights of the new feature pack:
- License Key Management
- Central Quick Selection Functions – Extension of Quick Service and Table Service
- Create and edit customer data
- Park and resume receipts
- Assign warehouse to receipt and sales items
- Assign sales person to receipt and sales items
- Display header and sales items details
- Apply tax rates to receipt and sales items
- Write text note for receipt and sales items
- Select receipt type (AR invoice/ Reserve invoice)
- And many more
- 360°Customer View
- See customers’ purchase history and all purchased articles
- Track total revenue of each of your customer directly in POS system, or centrally in SAP Customer Checkout manager
- SAP Business One only: Create credit memo in SAP Customer Checkout
- SAP Business One only: Using appropriate tax fields for especially south American countries.
- Extension of Master data
- Manage characteristic profiles and characteristics for articles
- Search in SAP Customer Checkout articles based on characteristics
- Job Schedules for deletion of monitoring entries, points assignments, and check of sales summaries
- Possibility to choose articles to be refundable
- Set default values for code lists
- Possibility to export receipt documents to PDF-files from SAP Customer Checkout manager
- Support of SAP Java Virtual Machine 8.1 when installing SAP Customer Checkout
- SAP Business One only: Optimized SAP Customer Checkout Monitor
A detailed presentation of all new features and functions in SAP Customer Checkout 2.0 Feature Pack 08 will be available soon on our PartnerEdge page (Access to PartnerEdge needed).
Marketing Lead for SAP Customer Checkout
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.