Data Crush COMING ON JUNE 28!!
PLAYING GAME WITH PRIZES STARTS JUNE 28!
SAP teams have been working on an interactive experience for you to learn more about SAP’s data & analytics solutions. I’m very excited to announce that the time has come to release the Data Crush 2.0 with four new levels for you to unlock.
Data Crush is a match-three puzzle single-player browser game that introduces SAP’s top data & analytics cloud solutions – SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, SAP HANA Cloud, and SAP Data Intelligence Cloud.
Do you like playing games and winning free prizes? If so, try out the #datacrushchallenge!
To enter the #datacrushchallenge, you simply need to play the game and share your data crush results on one or more of your social media accounts.
In order to be eligible to win a prize, select ‘e-mail us’ at the end of the game.
The #DataCrushChallenge has lots of opportunities to win. Each week 3 lucky winners will receive a $25 gift card! Each winner will be randomly chosen and notified via email – so play today!
We can’t wait to see your #datacrushchallenge posts as well as what kind of data crusher you are! Ready, set… crush that data!
Take a closer look at the contest and the official rules;
DATA CRUSH CHALLENGE 2021 SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
(1) SPONSOR: SAP America, Inc., 3999 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, PA 19073, is solely responsible for all aspects of the SAP Data Crush Challenge 2021 Social Media Contest.
(2) ELIGIBILITY: The SAP Data Crush Challenge 2021 Social Media Contest (the “Contest”) is open to individuals who are 18 years old or older at time of entry and play the SAP Data Crush game and share their ‘data crush challenge status’ at the end of the game select ‘e-mail us’ to learn more. Employees of SAP or any of its affiliated companies (such as but not limited to SAP SE, SAP Labs, Inc., etc.), and family members of any of the above (parent, children, siblings, regardless of where they reside) or those living in the same households of such employees (whether or not related) and any person in any way affiliated with or related to government entities, government officials or any other person or entity in the public sector are ineligible. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
(3) ENTRY PERIOD: The contest begins at 6:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on Monday, June 28, 2021 and ends at 10:00 AM PT on Friday, August 6, 2021 (“Contest Entry Period”), with a drawing for three (3) prizes taking place each Friday during the Contest Entry Period.
(4) HOW TO PLAY & ENTER: To enter, follow the steps listed below:
a) Play the SAP Data Crush Game (Between Monday, June 28, 2021 and Friday, August 6 2021)
b) At the end of the game, there is an option to ‘e-mail us’. The player needs to select to email and provide their first name, last name, and email.
c) Each contestant that sends the email from the game will be entered into a Contest for the prize of a $25.00 gift card. There will be three (3) gift cards awarded on Friday of each week between June 28 and August 6, 2021.
d) Only 1 social media post and/or submission via e-mail per person per week counts as 1 eligible entry (“Entry”) into the Contest, regardless of how many times they play. Winners will be announced 10:00 AM PT each Friday between May 28, 2021 and August 6, 2021.
(5) WINNER SELECTION & ODDS: All Entries received each week during the Contest Entry Period will qualify for the random drawing. The Contest winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received each week during the Contest Entry Period in a random drawing conducted by an SAP representative whose determinations are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Contest Entry Period.
Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of prize constitute permission for Sponsor to use each winner’s name, prize won, hometown, likeness, photographs, and statements for purposes of administering the Contest (including online posting of winner information).
(6) PRIZES & CORRESPONDING APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Up to three (3) $25.00 gift cards each week during the Contest Entry Period. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable; prize may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. No substitution allowed except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize with another of equal or greater value. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Each prize is non-transferable, non-returnable and not redeemable for cash. No prize substitutions are permitted. Winners may be required to furnish his/her social security number for the sole purpose of preparation of any tax forms as required by law.
(7) LIMITATIONS: In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person who is the “authorized account holder” assigned to the account by Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram, or designated e-mail account. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 4 are void. Sponsor and any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are not responsible for Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, forged, fraudulent, illegible, improperly accessed, inaccurate, interrupted, lost, misdirected, tampered with, unauthorized, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; technical failures of any sort; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releases.
(8) WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified via email each around 10 AM PT Friday, July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30; Friday, August 6. An SAP employee will send the $25 gift card to their email address provided from the game. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within one (1) week after its transmission;  the failure of notification due to deactivation of the potential winner’s e-mail account prior to receipt of notification;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim the prizes by deadline date, and  any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of a prize is forfeited, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
(9) CONDITIONS: By entering this Contest and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that:  you will be bound by the Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects; you will comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations in connection with your participation in the Contest  without limiting your obligations under the prior section , immediately above, you will comply with any laws or regulations regarding disclosure of endorsements, sponsorships and other payments from online endorsers, including bloggers, in connection with any such activities or communications related to Sponsor and this Contest;  you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize; participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information;  the Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Contest or the prize;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of the winner and prize distribution;  Sponsor has the right to modify prize award procedures at its sole discretion;  the Releasees are not responsible for changes to any Twitter, Instagram or Facebook function that may interfere with Contest or your ability to timely enter; and  unless otherwise expressly stated the creator or manufacturer of any prize does not endorse and is not a sponsor or in any way affiliated with this Contest. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.