SAP Customer Checkout 2.0 Feature Pack 07 has been released on 14.12.2018.
The new Feature Pack 07 provides enhancements to existing functionalities and new features in SAP Customer Checkout and the SAP Customer Checkout manager.
The following enhancements are the main highlights of the new feature pack:
German Certification of SAP Customer Checkout 2.0 FP07 (IDW PS 880)
- Possibility to change images for Login, Sales, and Table screens in SAP Customer Checkout and Login screen in SAP Customer Checkout manager
- Extended Functionalities for Quick Service and Table Service
- Returning whole receipts or individual articles of a receipt
- Support for Multibranch from SAP Business One (available in beta version)
- Optimized Loyalty and Coupon Management
- Assigning loyalty coupons to loyalty user
- Scanning loyalty coupons in SAP Customer Checkout
- Optimized history view of loyalty users
- New loyalty report for active users and activity available
- Optimized handling of user and coupon creation
- Multiple other smaller usability improvements
- Basic Consent Management
- Take consent for personal data of users, customers, and loyalty users
- Implemented in SAP Customer Checkout and SAP Customer Checkout manager
- Optimized handling when switching from test mode to productive mode in SAP Customer Checkout configuration
- New data format (PDF) available when downloading receipt export files
- Terminology adjustments for Retail, Quick Service, and Table Service
A detailed presentation of all new features and functions in SAP Customer Checkout 2.0 Feature Pack 07 will be available soon on our PartnerEdge page (Access to PartnerEdge needed).
This is all that i wanted to share with you.
In this blog, you have learnt about the features which are released with SAP Customer Checkout 2.0 FP07.
Hope you enjoyed the blog. Best of luck with your SAP Customer Checkout journey.
Feel free to comment and give feedback about the blog.
My name is Bikash Bansal. I work for SAP SE, Germany. My current role is of Product Owner for SAP Customer Checkout.
You can find more blogs from me about SAP Customer Checkout here .