On October 27, 2017, SAP Customer Checkout has released SAP Customer Checkout 2.0 Feature Pack 04.
The new Feature Pack provides enhancements to existing functionalities and new features in SAP Customer Checkout and the SAP Customer Checkout manager.
In SAP Customer Checkout, the new Feature Pack includes the following:
The new Feature Pack 04 provides enhancements to existing functionalities and new features in SAP Customer Checkout and the SAP Customer Checkout manager.
The following enhancements are the main highlights of the new feature pack:
- Tip Handling: Extended concept to handle tips during payment process in SAP Customer Checkout
- EU General Data Protection Regulation: enhanced security features and specific data protection-relevant functions, including a new Data Security Officer role, new tiles to change logs, view personal data, block and delete personal data, and maintain configuration settings for data protection-relevant options
- French Certification NF 525: SAP Customer Checkout is a certified POS software for France as per the stipulations by NF 525. Enhancements in configuration of SAP Customer Checkout and SAP Customer Checkout manager including the five areas: period-end closing, technical event log, archiving, signature, and grand total calculations.
Furthermore, the new Feature Pack includes the following enhancements in SAP Customer Checkout:
- The supported languages for the user interface of SAP Customer Checkout and the SAP Customer Checkout Server is now extended to support Chinese (simplified Chinese).
- Optimized central drawer management with SAP Customer Checkout manager
- Simplified change of POS system ID
- Recovery: Improved recovery process for SAP Customer Checkout with backup files
- The Plugin for the Cash Register Obligation (RKSV) for Austria is now available in the tools folder of SAP Customer Checkout
- Information shown when running SAP Customer Checkout in Test Mode
- Using EFT payment terminal for Kiosk/ Hospitality mode
- Assigning courses to sales items in Hospitality mode
- Maintaining output location mapping for articles and article groups
- Support of image-based document printing (especially for the Chinese and Japanese characters)
In the SAP Customer Checkout manager, the new Feature Pack includes the following:
- New Data Privacy Management section including the tiles Change logs, Personal data disclosure, Personal data block and deletion, and Configuration
Changing user password for users without authorization to access SAP Customer Checkout manager
- Optimized tab view within the Configuration tile
- Maintaining sequence numbers for customers
- Detailed view of latest drawer transactions
- Possibility to migrate business partners
Find here (Access to PartnerEdge needed) a detailed presentation of all new features and functions in SAP Customer Checkout 2.0 Feature Pack 04
This is all that i wanted to share with you.
In this blog, you have learnt about the features which are released with SAP Customer Checkout 2.0 FP04.
Hope you enjoyed the blog. Best of luck with your SAP Customer Checkout journey.
Feel free to comment and give feedback about the blog.
My name is Bikash Bansal. I work for SAP SE, Germany. My current role is of Product Owner for SAP Customer Checkout.
You can find more blogs from me about SAP Customer Checkout here .