Jumpstart Manufacturing Agility with SAP HANA and Hewlett Packard Enterprise at SAP SAPPHIRENOW 2021
Manufacturers have been working toward enterprise-wide digital transformation in order to optimize operations and improve manufacturing productivity. But managing through the past year has elevated this initiative to a top strategic priority. The global pandemic made it very clear to manufacturers that digital transformation is vital to maintaining business continuity and increasing agility, as it allows businesses to pivot with ease to produce new products, customize existing ones, manage through supply chain constraints, and meet fluctuating demand.
In fact, in many ways, COVID-19 has made agility the new currency in manufacturing. It is essential to success. And it is why more manufacturers want to accelerate their transformation process by digitalizing key business processes and taking advantage of new technology, such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and the Internet of Things. These technologies have brought an influx of data and potential insights that manufacturers can use to work smarter, make better decisions, and collaborate more effectively with supplier ecosystems – but only if they have the right IT digital foundation to support them.
Of course, digital transformation is no small task. If you’re running SAP applications, you understand the critical nature of your workloads and may wish to keep them in your data center. You are also keenly aware of the 2027 deadline to upgrade to the SAP S/4HANA platform. For manufacturers, investing in digital transformation with SAP solutions can address business-critical issues in areas such as:
- Plant operations – for example, by optimizing your MES system by breaking down silos and boosting collaboration.
- Supply chain management – for instance, by accelerating and optimizing the end-to-end procure-to-pay process.
- Pricing and warranty management – for example, by quickly analyzing all pricing variables with high-performance, iterative compute simulations.
The good news is that you have options—and a partner to guide you through the transformation process so you can achieve your business goals. Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) has advisory services and technology solutions that accelerate and ease the process for you. This gives you the flexibility and choice about how to manage and consume IT, in a way that keeps pace with the demands of your business and frees you to focus on speeding up other parts of your digital transformation and migration to SAP HANA. It ultimately reduces risk and puts you at the cutting edge of technological advancement.
HPE, together with our partners SAP, Intel, and SUSE, deliver on this value proposition. Together, we help transform processes and enable faster access to your data using a proven, threefold approach that includes:
- HPE GreenLake Boost manufacturing agility for SAP HANA, which puts you at the cutting edge of technological advancement. This offering delivers superior performance and agility by running your mission-critical workloads on some of the biggest and fastest bare metal appliances available today, all in a pay-per-use model with HPE GreenLake. In addition, it includes SAP-certified hardware, operating system, and services; and your choice of configurations (appliance or TDI).
- A simplified deployment and path to consumption with design, implementation, and operational services from HPE Pointnext Services. HPE offers two deployment options:
- HPE GreenLake for SAP HANA that’s scalable, pay per use, and delivered through HPE and its partners
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition, customer data center with monthly subscription-based pricing delivered from SAP.
- An accelerated transition to SAP S/4HANA through a scalable, pay per use model in your own datacenter or co-location.
Learn More at SAP SAPPHIRENOW with HPE
Want to learn more? Join us in our Showcase at SAP SapphireNow and make sure to dial in for three great Sessions with HPE participation. First up the HPE Industries Track Session IND606, “Gain Manufacturing agility with SAP HANA as a service with HPE GreenLake,” with Tom Bradicich PhD, Industrial & Manufacturing Marketing and Hewlett Packard Fellow, and Keith White, General Manager at HPE GreenLake.
Create Growth and Differentiation with an everything as a service model See how Hewlett Packard Enterprise transformed from a provider of IT infrastructure products into a leading provider of business outcomes through as-a-service models. Hear how HPE uses SAP solutions to enable one experience and one operating model across distributed clouds in this great Interview Session Session IND107 with Satish Maktal from SAP and Keith White from HPE.
Hear from Daryl Ganas, VP & BU CIO, global BU, Sales & Operations at HPE and Falgun Modi, Senior Manager, Deloitte Consulting LLC how the NextGen IT program transformed HPE’s Supply Chain, delivering globally consistent, scalable and cutting-edge design in Session FIN214 Touchless trading structure to provide Tax Advantage Model for fulfilment
And, visit our HPE SAP as-a-Service for Manufacturing landing page: www.hpe.com/partners/SAP-aaS-Mfg-Stack.