SAP Mentor Spotlight Interview: SAP Learning
|The SAP Mentor Spotlight Interview Series highlights key strategic topics, such as learning, and provides insights from Mentors and SAP leaders on turning ideas into innovative approaches that impact people, process, and technology.|
Empowering Transformative Outcomes Through Continuous Learning
Staying on the cutting-edge during times of change is more important than ever. One of the keys to success is the lifelong pursuit of knowledge and learning.
As business, technology, and user experiences change, there are a wide range of ways to continually refresh existing skills, acquire new ones, and evolve new ways to think about business and IT challenges.
To reflect on how to take advantage of SAP and SAP Community learning resources, Max Wessel, EVP & Chief Learning Officer at SAP, caught up with Tammy Powlas, Senior Business Analyst at Fairfax Water and SAP Mentor, to discuss what role learning has played in her life, and how she has furthered her knowledge through the SAP Community.
During their session they discussed:
- Enabling learning, whether experiential on the job, or formal learning to help one progress in their career.
- Adapting to many changes given the realities of the last year to address digital transformation and embrace the importance of continuous learning.
- Pressing one’s skills; pushing forward to take expertise to the next level.
- Turning to the SAP community to get inspired and engage in peer-to-peer learning.
- Assessing RISE with SAP and how members of the SAP Community can keep their digital transformation initiatives moving forward.
As Max shared during the session, “When driving transformation, the more value we bring to the table, the more guidance we can deliver that helps people step forward, the better it is for all of us.”
SAP and the SAP Community provide many learning resources to support building knowledge, driving innovation, and staying agile.
How do you learn? Let us know in the comments below!
- [Blog Post] RISE with SAP S/4HANA Utilities Webcast Recap by Tammy Powlas
- SAP Learning Hub
Awesome. My two heroes in such great conversations Max Wessel and Tammy Powlas
Good content of Rise and the SAP Community.