We Are LIVE – SAP Activate Community
Greetings and salutations SAP customers, SAP partners, and our very own SAP colleagues. Starting off my blog post as always with a cheers to health and happiness in 2021. Lots of amazing days ahead of us for all. Let’s get after it!
Today, Wednesday, May 12, 2021 we begin our journey and move to one of the best enterprise community platforms in the global enterprise today, community.sap.com platform.
Today, SAP Activate launches our new SAP Activate Community. After 4 years of our SAP Activate Jam Community that grew to over 40,000 registered members we have outgrown that space and we will now scale to almost 3 million SAP customers and SAP partners and SAP’ers on the SAP Community Platform.
NEXT – Check out this short demo of the site and how to follow us:
We cannot wait to share all of our great content with you in the coming months ahead. Please be sure to give us a follow so that you stay up-to-date with all of our new SAP Activate methodology content.
New to the SAP Community? We have you covered. Please take this awesome SAP Community Tutorial to learn about and know all things SAP Community. From setting up your community profile, receiving notifications, the rules of engagement, how to ask questions and how to write a blog post.
Thank you in advance for following us on our new home and please be sure to spread the word to your colleagues that the SAP Activate Community is now LIVE on the SAP Community platform.
For more information on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, check out the following links:
- NEW SAP Activate Community topic page here
- SAP Activate Community Tag here
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud release info: http://www.sap.com/s4-cloudrelease
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Release Blogs here
- SAP S/4HANA PSCC Digital Enablement Wheel here
- Inside SAP S/4HANA Podcast here
- Product videos on our SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP S/4HANA YouTube playlist
- Best practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud here
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community: register here
- SAP Activate Community here
- Feature Scope Description here
- What’s New here
- Help Portal Product Page here