Dear customers and partners,
Let’s join in together to celebrate the highest number of improvement requests ever delivered for the SAP Marketing Cloud!
Based on your valuable feedback we were able to deliver solutions for 23 requests from the SAP Marketing Cloud Continuous Influence project with our May ’21 Release (2105 Release).
Many thanks for the great cooperation.
The following improvement requests were delivered in our 2105 Release.
- Ability to enhance C4C campaign actions (create lead, task, appointment) with custom parameters
- Subscription logic not supported for contacts with more than one email address
- Campaign Overview List: allow filter on Execution Status
- Make interests filterable in campaign list
- On the campaign search page sort by execution date and time
- Clickable Filter Condition in campaign designer
- Enhance Suppression BAdI to Consider Email Characteristics
- Campaign Execution Status in Analytics Reporting (CDS-view)
- Item of interest not available in new email editor
- Additional (inbox safe) typefonts for E-Mail Editor
Landing Pages and Forms
- Enable SAP-Mkt-hosted landing pages to be embedded in an iFrame on Company website
- Ability to use standard tables of landing pages in custom CDS-View
Dynamic Customer Profiling
- Use scores in multiple segmenation profiles
- Add Interaction Status while creating Scores Builder
- Import/Export or Transport of Scores/Rule Model
- Possibility to delete & hide scores in Hybris Marketing Cloud without creating an incident
Marketing Planning and Performance
- CDC/MKT integration packages via CPI
- Capture Marketing Email permission from third party events such as ON24
(S-user is required for viewing the requests.)
For the highest voted request Enable SAP-Mkt-hosted landing pages to be embedded in an iFrame on Company website, with 32 votes, you can find further great info in the blog post Embed Landing Pages in your First Party Company Page with iFrames.
This request is followed by Ability to enhance C4C campaign actions (create lead, task, appointment) with custom parameters with 31 votes.
Additionally to the featues introduced with the 2102 Release, you can configure or customize values for lead qualification level, lead priority, lead category, and categories for activities actions.
Third place belongs to item of interest not available in new email editor with 26 votes.
The much requested feature ‘add item of interest to link tracking’ known from the classic content editor is now available in the email lite editor.
For more details,
- read the blog post SAP Marketing Cloud May’21 Release is Here!
- make sure to check out What’s New in SAP Marketing Cloud 2105.
For general info on Customer Influence Programs see here.
Keep on influencing!
Silvia for the SAP Marketing Cloud Product Management