With the transition from traditional, on-premise landscapes to public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid landscapes, ensuring the health and stability of the integration points in your landscape have never been more important.
The SAP integration monitoring and exception management for cloud and hybrid landscapes topic is designed to empower you on SAP Solution Manager’s integration monitoring & exception management capabilities, from identifying exceptions in your critical SAP Cloud interfaces (Ariba, SAP BTP and more) to evaluating the health of your SAP PI/PO middleware. You can even monitor “classic” interface types such as IDocs and RFCs in combination with the newer cloud interfaces to gain a complete picture of the health of your hybrid landscape integrations.
Learn how to utilize this functionality in your SAP Solution Manager and gain insights into the methodology on how to configure and use the integration monitoring & exception management tools through the Expert-guided Implementation (EGI) training offered by the SAP Enterprise Support Academy.
- Understand the hybrid landscape concept
- Understand SAP Solution Manager’s integration monitoring toolset
- Learn about the 3 integration monitoring tools – PI monitoring, Interface & Connection Monitoring, Message Flow Monitoring
- Learn about the exception management tool, and how it combines with interface & connection monitoring to allow you to monitor SAP cloud interface health
- Learn about high-level SAP Solution Manager infrastructure and MAI
- Get enabled to configure the above tools so that you can monitor the health of your critical interfaces
To guide you through these steps and details, we invite you to attend our new and enhanced 4-days Expert-Guided-Implementation (EGI) training. The session is a multi-day remote training, with a small group of participants and has a very practical approach. The EGI will proceed with 3 or more customer registrations and 2 or less registration will be cancelled.
*Before you can access the link below, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by-step guide to registration can be found here.