SAP Business One has been serving small and midsize businesses for more than two decades. Chosen by >70,000 customers with ~ million users across >170 countries, it is SAP’s best-selling ERP solution by number of customers.
Available on premise and on the cloud with advanced extensibility and customization capabilities, SAP Business One is a great solution for the SMB market and with it’s Web Client it becomes even greater.
The Web Client for SAP Business One
Bringing you the best of all worlds – it is based on SAP Fiori design principles and encapsulating SAP Business One core processes and business logic.
It reads and writes from and to the same company database you use with SAP Business One, and available for both MS SQL and SAP HANA version. With the Web Client, you can:
- Create, process, and update marketing documents and master data
- Create and track activities
- Create and manage document drafts including approval process
- Benefit from sophisticated analytical charting capabilities and predefined analytics content
- Utilize user-defined fields, tables and objects
- Choose your preferred deployment option: on-premise & on the cloud, can be used side-by-side the SAP Business One client
Being part of SAP Business One solution, the Web Client functionality is enhanced on a quarterly basis, and released together with SAP Business One Feature Packs
Curious for more? Checkout the SAP Business One Web Client landing page .