You are invited to join our upcoming webcast on Incident Management !
When? Wednesday, May 12th, 2021 Time: 16:00 – 17:00 CET
The Customer Interaction Center is proud to present the following topics during this webcast:
- What steps you can take to get assistance for your technical issues
- The repositories of information and self-service resources available to you
- Helpful tips on how to create a good quality incident
- Our CIC team and how we can help you to benefit from the best support experience possible
Read on for more detailed information on these topics…
Topics covered in the Incident Management Webcast:
- Support Infrastructure: We will help you learn how to navigate through our self-service resources to optimize your support experience with SAP Support; this is very useful as it can help you find an answer to your query without having to create an incident.
- We will examine the primary support options that are available to you including: Self–Enablement Tools, Incident Solution Matching, the Support Assistant and Ask an Expert Peer.
- The Schedule an Expert and Schedule a Manager options will be explained in this session so that you can easily book time to discuss an issue with your processor or speak directly to a Manager.
- Sometimes an incident needs to be created for our Technical Teams to investigate your issue and find the right solution for you. We will present all of the steps needed to create the ‘perfect’ incident in the ONE Support Launchpad, which involves selecting a system, a product area and providing detailed business impact information.
- Finally, we will tell you how our Customer Interaction Center Team can help you through the incident creation process, how to expedite the resolution and all of the options available to you to contact us.
Our webcasts include an interactive chat where you can post any questions you have throughout the session and there is also dedicated time at the end for a Q&A session.
No need to take notes! We share our presentation slides with attendees after the Webcast so you can sit back while we guide you through the Incident Management processes.
Please forward this event to any of your colleagues that might be interested.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Read more #Customer Interaction Center blog-posts Here!