Discrete Industries are described as the production of a discrete category of goods or items. This means goods or items can be individually or separately produced.
Currently SAP S/4HANA Cloud focuses on solutions for the following two discrete industries: Industrial Machinery and Components and Automotive. For the later, specific focus is given to suppliers.
This Blog is intended for all those who struggle to find all the relevant product information on Discrete Industries in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- Please find all the Discrete Industries release update information here:
- Please find the SAP Best Practice relevant Discrete Industries scope items here:
- Please find all the relevant Manufacturing OpenSAP Microlearning here:
- Please find the Line of Business Manufacturing & Supply Chain topics here:
- Please check out the SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Manufacturing Community to ask or answer questions:
- Please Check out the integrated cloud MES and analytics (SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud) if you need shop floor capabilities:
- Please check out the SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2105 release highlights in the area of Kanban:
- For all other SAP S/4HANA Cloud new product release related topics, please refer to this link with exclusive customer webinars and important content so that you know what is new and how best to leverage the new capabilities
Hopefully you’ve found all the relevant information you need for Discrete Industries in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Feel free to drop me a line in the comment section if you need any further help, have questions or would like to offer any suggestions on how to improve this blog for Discrete Industries in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.